|Alicia Sixtos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1988|
Alicia Sixtos is an American actress who is known for her appearance as Maya Martinez in East Los High and Carmen Cruz in The Fosters.
Alicia Marie Sixtos
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Genaro Sixtos
- Mother – Laura Angeja Sixtos
- Siblings – Andrea Sixtos (Actress) (Younger Sister), Veronica Sixtos (Actress) (Younger Sister), Casandra Sixtos (Sister)
- Others – Charles Marques Angeja (Maternal Grandfather), Geraldine Alice “Jerry” Monteiro (Maternal Grandmother)
Alicia is represented by Momentum Talent Agency, Literary Agency, and Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alicia has dated –
- Bex Taylor-Klaus (2020-Present) – Alicia got married to actress Bex Taylor-Klaus on October 10, 2020, in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
Alicia has Mexican ancestry on her father’s side and Portuguese and Azorean ancestry on her mother’s side.
Alicia came out as pansexual via Twitter on National Coming Out Day on October 11, 2018.
- She sports a short hairstyle.
- Wide smile
Alicia Sixtos Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Califonication, New Girl, Entourage, King of the Hill, CSI: Las Vegas, General Hospital
Source – IMDb
Alicia Sixtos Facts
- She was brought up in San Francisco.
- Growing up, Sixtos enjoyed indulging in sports.
- She started modeling at the age of 11, appearing in print ads in order to gather up funds to pay for her college.
- Alicia and her family relocated to Los Angeles in 2005, where she began modeling for ad agencies.
- One of the earliest posts that Alicia uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 6, 2012.
- Alicia made her debut feature film appearance as Eileen May Garcia in Echo Park LA in 2006, alongside the likes of Emily Rios, Jesse Garcia, and Chalo González.
- She has a bunny named Iida and a dog named Duggie.
Featured Image By Alicia Sixtos / Instagram