|Emily Rios Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Rios is an American actress and model who rose to fame with her role as Andrea Cantillo in Breaking Bad. Nevertheless, she has also portrayed various other popularly known characters including Adriana Mendez in The Bridge and Lucía Villanueva in Snowfall.
Emily Clara Rios
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emily attended Laurel Springs School. Later, she went on to study at West Covina High School.
- Mother – Alcala
- Siblings – Anastasia Rios (Sister), Lorena Rios (Sister), Cole Rios (Brother), Rafael Rios (Brother)
Emily is represented by Domain Talent and Kass Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Emily has Mexican ancestry.
Emily came out as a Lesbian in 2014.
- Thin upper lip
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Emily has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Foot Locker Women, PUMA Women, FashionNova, Lee Jeans, and American Eagle.
Emily Rios Facts
- She was brought up in El Monte, California, as a Jehovah’s Witness.
- Growing up, Rios would like to sleep to the sounds of the sirens.
- Rios was at a shopping mall when she was discovered.
- As an actress, she made her debut as Lydia in the short film For Them in 2005.
- Emily appeared in her first theatrical film as Magdalena in Quinceañera in 2006, alongside the likes of Jesse Garcia and Chalo González.
- In 2007, Emily was cast as Tracy Martinez in ER.
- Her television and film credits include Breaking Bad, Private Practice, Criminal Minds, Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son, and If Beale Street Could Talk.
Featured Image By Albert Domasin / Flickr / CC BY 2.0