|Bex Taylor-Klaus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1994|
Bex Taylor-Klaus is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Bullet in The Killing, Audrey Jensen in Scream, Sin in Arrow, Lex in House of Lies, Bishop in Deputy, and Katie “Pidge” Holt in Voltron: Legendary Defender. They have also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Last Witch Hunter, Hell Fest, Dumplin’, Longmire, iZombie, Glee, Here and Now, 13 Reasons Why, Adventure Time: Distant Lands, and many more. For their acting skills, Bex has been honored with numerous awards such as the Joey Award and Annual BTVA Award.
Rebecca Edison Taylor-Klaus
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Bex Taylor-Klaus attended 7 different schools in the period of 14 years as they had trouble in settling down due to their ADHD problem. They were enrolled at the Paideia School in Atlanta till their junior year.
On moving to Los Angeles, they were enrolled in the Bridge Academy in Studio City from where they graduated in 2013.
They got their acting education from the after-school Shakespeare program ran by their school in the third grade. They also received the theatrical training from the Atlanta Workshop Players for two summers.
Plus, they were enrolled in the summer course run by Celebrity Star Event in Los Angeles. The course director Adrian R’Mante mentored them for two more years after the course.
- Father – David Taylor-Klaus (Life Coach)
- Mother – Elaine Taylor-Klaus (Certified Life Coach)
- Siblings – Josh Taylor-Klaus (Younger Brother), Sydney Taylor-Klaus (Younger Sister)
Bex Taylor-Klaus is represented by Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bex Taylor-Klaus has dated –
- Alicia Sixtos (2020-Present) – Bex got married to actress Alicia Sixtos on October 10, 2020, in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Their sexual orientation has been discussed ever since their breakthrough with The Killing (2013). After earlier claiming, they were straight, they came clean about being gay in November 2016.
- Short cropped hair
- Numerous Tattoos
- Petite body type
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Bex Taylor-Klaus did their first endorsement work at the age of 6 months for a local brand. At the age of 9 months, they were used on the cover of three toys made by Kids II.
Best Known For
- Starring as Bullet in AMC series The Killing in 2013.
- Portraying Audrey Jensen in the MTV horror series Scream.
Their first film appearance came in the short movie The Night is Ours as Morgan in 2014.
Their first feature film was The Last Witch Hunter in 2015 as Bronwyn.
First TV Show
They made their first TV show appearance in Hit Me Up! as themself in an episode in 2012.
Bex Taylor-Klaus Favorite Things
- Inspiring Actor – Ellen Page
- Horror Movie – Honeymoon (2014)
- Food – Goat’s milk yogurt
- Hangout Spot – Tree
- Holiday – Halloween
Bex Taylor-Klaus Facts
- While in school, they excelled in sports and in their junior year, served as a starting catcher for their varsity softball team. They also started as third base.
- Bex uses “they/them” pronouns.
- They were diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 4.
- Their mother got them in all kinds of sports including swimming, hockey, and karate.
- For their breakthrough role of Bullet, they had gone to the audition with their best friend and roommate, who had also applied for the same role.
- Apart from ADHD, they were also diagnosed with depression and celiac disease. There is also a possibility that they suffer from glucose intolerance.
- To tackle ADHD symptoms while resting in shooting on the sets, they play games such as minesweeper and Sudoku.
- They have a serious interest in macabre and horror, which attributes to living near the graveyard in their childhood.
- They were so saddened by the death of their character Bullet in The Killing that they named their pet dog Bullet to ensure that Bullet lives on.
- While in high school, they were a part of the school’s Improv troupe. Along with their friends, they also started Acting Troupe to train young actors.
- They enjoy the outdoor and once spent 19 days kayaking and rafting the Colorado River.
- Bex has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Pidge in DreamWorks Voltron VR Chronicles and Keo Venzee in Star Wars: Squadrons.