|Tiger Woods Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1975|
Tiger Woods is an American professional golfer who is regarded as one of the greatest golfers and one of the most famous athletes of all time. He turned professional at the age of 20 in the year 1996 and has since held numerous golf records including being the number one player in the world for the most consecutive weeks and for the greatest total number of weeks of any golfer in history. The youngest player to achieve the career Grand Slam, he has won 18 World Golf Championships and was also part of the American winning team for the 1999 Ryder Cup. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in May 2019 by President Donald Trump.
Eldrick Tont Woods
Tiger, Mr. T, Righty, Urkel
Cypress, California, United States
Jupiter Island, Florida, United States
Woods graduated from Western High School, Anaheim, California in 1994. He was voted “Most likely to succeed” among his fellows on graduation. He then joined Stanford University in the same year under a golf scholarship. In University, he was declared a major in Economics. But he dropped out of college after 2 years to concentrate on his pro career as a golfer.
- Father – Earl Woods (Retired Lieutenant Colonel & Vietnam war veteran)
- Mother – Kultida “Tida” Woods
- Siblings – Earl Jr. (Half-brother), Kevin (Half-brother), Royce (Half-sister)
- Others – Miles Woods (Paternal Grandfather), Maude E. Carter (Paternal Grandmother), Cheyenne Woods (Niece)
Woods is the only child of his parent’s married life as his 3 siblings were from Earl Woods’ 1st wife, Barbara Woods Gray.
Woods has used “Nike” Golf set as of 2012
IMG (Sports Management Company)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tiger Woods is a Man of Ladies. His name has been attached with almost 20 girls and the list is still on. Check out his dating history –
- Amanda Boyd – He had an encounter with Amanda Boyd in the past.
- Bridgette Kerkove – An American p*rnographic actress, director, and producer. Woods had an encounter with her.
- Joanna Jagoda (1998-1999) – Joanna was Tiger’s girlfriend before he got married. She’s an Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase.
- LeAnn Rimes (2001) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with singer, songwriter, actress, and author LeAnn Rimes in the year 2001.
- Lara Dutta (2001) – Indian Actress and Miss Universe in 2000. There were rumors that the golfer had an affair with former Miss Universe in 2001.
- Kashmira Karanjia (2002-2009) – Woods had an affair with the girl for almost 7 years, but the media is yet to have detailed info about this lady love.
- Julie Postle (2004-2006) – Formerly known as “Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress”. Both were involved with each other for 2 years.
- Jamie Jungers (2004-2006) – He dated model Jamie Jungers between the years 2004 and 2006.
- Theresa Rogers (2004-2009) – A professor who demanded £2 million from the golfer to stay quiet about the couple’s relation.
- Holly Sampson (2004) – Also known as Nicolette Foster. The golfer had a relationship encounter with the American pornographic actress in 2004.
- Julie Jungers (2004-2006) – Tiger was with the girl the same time he was dating Julie Postle, as the reports suggest.
- Elin Nordegren (2004-2010) – Former Swedish model, Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods got married in 2004. They have a daughter named Sam Alexis Woods (b. 2007) and a son named Charlie Axel Woods (b. 2009). The couple divorced in 2010 because of Golfer’s alleged relations with lots and lots of ladies.
- Loredana Jolie (2006) – Former Playboy Model. Woods’s 1st lady encounter, he faced after his marriage, after moving on to James, the same year.
- Devon James (2006) – Another one from Tiger’s unknown girls, with whom he encountered a relation in 2006.
- Mindy Lawton (2006-2007) – Better known as Tiger’s $8-an-hour diner waitress with whom Tiger dated for almost 2 years.
- Jaimee Grubbs (2007-2009) – A Los Angeles cocktail waitress had a steamy 31-month affair with Tiger in 2007.
- Cori Rist (2008) – American club-goer and alleged escort, who later blamed her relation with Tiger for her disputed marriage.
- Joslyn James (2008) – The adult entertainer with whom he encountered the same time, he was having a relationship with Emma.
- Emma Rotherham (2008) – Emma Rotherham, the British girl, to whom Tiger paid £ 300,000 to stay quiet on relationship questions.
- Raychel Coudriet (2009) – Better known as Tiger’s Girl Next Door. The golfer reportedly had a one-night stand with her.
- Rachel Uchitel (2009) – An American nightclub manager, hostess, and media personality who was known to be Tiger’s mistress when she was photographed with Tiger during the Australian Masters, in 2010.
- Kalika Moquin (2009) – A Las Vegas club manager, with whom Tiger shared warm feelings in 2009.
- Lindsey Vonn (2012-2015) – Tiger started dating American alpine ski racer, Lindsey Vonn in October 2012. They dated for almost three years, before calling it quits in April 2015.
- Laci Kay Somers (2017) – Tiger was rumored to be dating model Laci Kay Somers in 2017. It was reported that Laci was with Tiger when he was arrested for DUI. However, Laci denied all the rumors stating that she was in Los Angeles, California, while the arrest happened in Florida.
- Erica Herman (2017-Present) – He started dating restaurant manager Erica Herman in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African American, Native American, and Chinese ancestry on his father’s side, while he is of Thai, Chinese, and Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Woods has been the face of many brands since the age of 21. He has endorsed General Motors, Titleist, General Mills, American Express, Accenture, and Nike Inc. He, in 2005, became the face of TAG Heuer’s world’s first professional golf watch. He is also the face of EA’s Golf Video game series. Moving on, in 2007, he signed to be the face of Gillette Champions and Gatorade. Last year, he signed a deal with Fuse Science Inc., a sports nutrition firm.
Best Known For
Golf career achievements, Alleged Relationships, and Brand Endorsements
First Major Tournament
Big I (1989)
First Major Title
The Masters (1997)
First Grand Slam
Keith Kleven, the world-renowned physical therapist.
Tiger Woods Favorite Things
- Favorite Private Jet – Gulfstream V
- Favorite Yacht – Privacy, bought from Christensen Shipyards for $ 20 million
Tiger Woods Facts
- Tiger is the highest-paid athlete in the world according to Forbes.
- He won his first major, Masters 1997, in just one year after turning pro in 1996.
- He reached the No. 1 rank in world rankings for the first time in June 1997.
- He was world no. 1 for 264 consecutive weeks from August ’99 to September ’04 and for 281 consecutive weeks from June ’05 to October ’10.
- In 2008, he was ranked at number #2 in “The Celebrity 100” list curated by Forbes.
- Woods took a break from his career to focus on his personal life in 2009.
- On his return, he was World No. 58 in November 2011 but now he’s World No. 3
- He also had a 107-week winless streak till December 2011.
- He has a record for most consecutive weeks as number 1 golfer and for the greatest total number of weeks.
- He has won PGA Player of the year-10 times and Byron Nelson Award-8 times, a world record.
- He holds the record of leading the money list in 9 different seasons.
- In January 2021, after experiencing discomfort following the PNC Championship, he had undergone surgery to remove a pressurized disc fragment.
- He was friends with the late professional basketball player Kobe Bryant.
- He has been registered as an independent.
- In February 2021, he was involved in a car crash in Los Angeles. As a result of the crash, he suffered multiple leg injuries and had to undergo surgery on his legs.