|Helen Lasichanh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1980|
Helen Lasichanh is an American model and fashion designer who is known for her marriage to prominently known singer and songwriter Pharrell Williams.
Miami, Florida, United States
Helen graduated from Miami Coral Park High School in 1998. Then, she went on to study at St. Thomas University in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Model, Fashion Designer
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Helen has dated –
- Pharrell Williams (2010-Present) – American singer and songwriter Pharrell Williams and Helen began dating one another in 2010. The couple got engaged on July 18, 2012. Later, on October 12, 2013, the couple tied the knot with each other. In November 2008, Helen gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son named Rocket Man Williams. Later, in January 2017, the couple welcomed triplets (two boys and a girl).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Black)
Helen has Laotian and Ethiopian ancestry.
- Towering physical appearance
- Thin eyebrows
Helen Lasichanh Facts
- She was raised in Miami.
- Helen played volleyball during her high school and college years.
- In 2001, she was presented with the Florida Sun Conference Player of the Year award.
- Shortly after completing her studies, Helen decided to set foot in the fashion designing industry.
- Helen is an inch taller than her husband Pharrell.
- Her wedding with Pharrell was attended by several well-known stars some of which included Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, and Gwen Stefani.
- Despite the fame, Helen prefers to lead a low-key lifestyle and had also not been present on social media as of September 16, 2021.