Robin Charles Thicke
Los Angeles, California, USA
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Canadian and American
His schooling and other educational information are not known.
Singer, songwriter, musician
- Father – Alan Thicke (Canadian Actor)
- Mother – Gloria Loring (née Goff) (Actress, Singer)
- Siblings – Brennan Thicke (Older Brother) (Voice Actor), Carter William Thicke (Younger Half-Brother) (b. July 10, 1997)
- Others – Rene Lagler (Stepfather), Tanya Callau (Stepmother)
He is signed with these agencies –
- Career Artist Management
R&B, hip hop, soul
NuAmerica, Star Trak, Geffen, Interscope Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robin Thicke dated –
- Paula Patton (1993-2014) – Robin married American actress Paula Patton on June 11, 2005. They met the first time way back in 1991 when Robin was 14 and Paula was 15 years old at a teen club in Los Angeles. They started dating in October 1993, when they were in high school. They dated continuously for a long time and engaged and subsequently married in 2005. The couple had a son, named, Julian Fuego Thicke on April 6, 2010. They split in February 2014 after spending 21 years together. Paula filed for divorce in October 2014, which was finalized on March 20, 2015.
- Lana Scolaro (2013) – He RUMORed to have hooked up with British socialite, Lana Scolaro in 2013 when Robin’s then-wife Paula was away.
- April Love Geary (2014-Present) – In November 2014, he started dating model April Geary. Despite the major age difference, the couple has been going strong and April gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Mia Love Thicke, in February 2018. Later in August 2018, she announced on her social media that they were expecting their 2nd daughter. In 2019, the couple had their second child, daughter Lola Alain Thicke. They are also ready to welcome their third child.
Race / Ethnicity
Thicke has English, Welsh, and Norwegian ancestry.
- Wears tailored suits
- Wears Onyx ring on his wedding finger
Robin’s shoe size is speculated to be 11 (US).
Robin and his wife Paula Patton had appeared in a Rémy Martin commercial in 2012.
Best Known For
His work on albums such as Blurred Lines (2013), Love After War (2011), The Evolution of Robin Thicke (2006).
Thicke released his debut album in 2002 titled Cherry Blue Skies. In 2003, Thicke re-released the same album with some extra singles like “A Beautiful World” and “She’s Gangsta” and gave the name A Beautiful World to the album. It was released by NuAmerica / Interscope Records. The album was able to sell 63,000 copies in the USA till April 2007.
The cover of the album features Paula Patton, his future wife. The album charted at number 152 on the US Billboard 200. It is roughly 55 minutes long.
Robin Thicke Facts
- He is good friends with Usher Raymond, an R&B singer.
- He learned to play the piano at the age of 12, all by himself.
- Thicke served as a judge, mentor, and singer on the ABC’s Duets.
- Robin has worked with lot many celebs such as Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Usher Raymond, and Mary J. Blige.
- His second album “The Evolution of Robin Thicke” was a commercial success in the USA. The single “Lost Without U” from this album reached the #1 spot on Billboard Hot R&B/ Hip-Hop Songs.
- He is the nephew of Todd Thicke.