|Hallee Hirsh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1987|
Hallee Hirsh is an American actress who is best known for portraying characters such as Heather Rose Forbes in the soap opera Loving (1993–1995), Mattie Grace Johnson in the legal drama TV series JAG (2003–2005), Daley Marin in the comedy-drama TV series Flight 29 Down (2005–2007), and the adolescent phase of Rachel Greene in the medical drama TV series ER (2001–2009). She has also acted in several films including Spring Forward (2000), Speak (2004), Fading of the Cries (2008), and 16 to Life (2009). After leaving Los Angeles and moving to Asheville, North Carolina, in 2014; she took an indefinite break from acting and only worked in 1 film after that, in 2018, titled Chasing the Rain, which did not get a release.
Hallee Leah Hirsh
Offutt Air Force Base, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, United States
Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States
Hallee, after her high school graduation, had joined the University of California, Los Angeles. She graduated from there in 2011, with a major in anthropology and a minor in Chinese.
- Father – Mike Hirsh (Retired Marine Officer)
- Mother – Deborah Hirsh (Retired Naval Officer)
- Siblings – Greg Hirsh (Older Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hallee has dated –
- Ryan Martin (2013–Present) – Hallee began dating fellow actor Ryan Martin in September 2013 and the couple got married on November 30, 2013. They have 2 sons together named Elowenn Noel Martin (b. December 2018) and August Martin (b. May 2014). In late 2014, they relocated to Asheville, North Carolina, where they have operated a donut shop that specializes in local flavors and ingredients.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, curly hair
- Cryptic smile
- Radiant face
Hallee has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Disney/Premiere Cruise Lines (1991)
- Jiff (1992)
- Tide (1992)
- Avon (1992)
- Parker Bros. (1992)
- Kraft Singles (1993)
- Hoover (1993)
- Alpha Bits (1993)
- Tyco Toys (1993)
- Hardees (1994)
- 1st Union Bank (1995)
- Lipton Soup (1996)
- Burger King (1996, 1998, 1999)
- Jello (1997)
- Pizza Hut (1997)
- Verizon Wireless (2007)
Hallee Hirsh Facts
- She had started acting from a very young age. She had joined a local community theater with her older brother Greg who would babysit her during rehearsals.
- Born to parents who were both military officers, her family had to move around frequently. They had first moved to Pensacola, Florida, where Hallee had auditioned for the first time and landed her first role, in 1990, at the age of 3.
- When she was 4 years old, her mother was transferred to Long Island, New York. Hallee, while there, would attend auditions on an almost daily basis after attending school. When she was 11 years old, her agent had moved to Los Angeles, and she followed suit. She would live with her father in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, while her mother was stationed in Monterey, California.
- For her portrayal of the protagonist Kate in the 2009 comedy film 16 to Life, she was nominated in the category of ‘Best Comedic Actress in a Feature Film’ at the 2009 Method Fest film festival. She also won the ‘Best Actress’ award for that role for at both the 2010 Tunis International Film Festival and the 2010 Alaska International Film Festival.
Featured Image by Hallee Hirsh / Instagram