|Diego Boneta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1990|
Diego Boneta is a Mexican actor, singer, and producer who is known for playing Luis Miguel in the biographical television series Luis Miguel: The Series, Drew Boley in the jukebox musical comedy film Rock of Ages, Rocco Bezauri in the telenovela Rebelde, Alex Santiago in the teen drama mystery-thriller television series Pretty Little Liars, Miles in the comedy-drama series Underemployed, Pete Martinez in the satirical black comedy slasher television series Scream Queens, Dr. Iker Hernández in the science fiction thriller film The Titan, Ben Gibbon in the romantic crime thriller film Die in a Gunfight, José Altafini in the biographical film Pelé: Birth of a Legend, Javier Luna in the teen drama series 90210, and Mack in the romantic comedy film Love, Weddings & Other Disasters.
Diego Andrés González Boneta
Diego Boneta, Diego González
Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico, USA, Spain
He was tutored at home and didn’t attend any high school. During his fifth standard, he was suspended for two weeks for having a food fight with another student on the school bus.
Actor, Singer, Producer
- Father – Lauro González (Engineer)
- Mother – Astrid Boneta (Engineer)
- Siblings – Santiago González Boneta (Brother), Natalia González Boneta (Older Sister) (Instagram Star)
- Others – Manuel González Cenoz (Paternal Grandfather), Ana María Lima Moreno (Paternal Grandmother), Otto Fitzhugh Woodrow Boneta Morales (Maternal Grandfather), Josefa Lopez Cayuela (Maternal Grandmother)
Boneta has been managed by –
- Elizabeth Dalling from Special Artist Agency
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Pop, Latin / pop, rock
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diego Boneta has dated –
- Angelique Boyer (2006-2010) – After meeting French actor Angelique Boyer on the set of Rebelde, the two of these started dating each other in March 2006. Their dating relationship went for four years and the duo finally separated in January 2010.
- Michelle Salas (2013) – In April 2013, Diego was RUMORed to have had a fling with Mexican socialite Michelle Salas.
- Ana de la Reguera (2013-2017) – Since October 2013, Boneta is dating music older (about 14 years) actor, Ana de la Reguera. The couple parted ways in 2017.
- Camila Sodi (2018) – He was romantically involved with singer, actor, and model Camila Sodi in the past. The duo has co-starred in the biographical series Luis Miguel: The Series.
- Vanessa Claudio (2018) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with Puerto Rican television personality, model, and former beauty pageant contestant Vanessa Claudio in 2018.
- Mayte Rodríguez (2019) – In 2019, he had a fling with Mayte Rodríguez, a Chilean actor and model.
- Teresa Ruiz (2020) – In October 2020, he was RUMORed to have hooked up with actor Teresa Ruiz.
- Renata Notni – He has been romantically involved with actor and model Renata Notni.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Hispanic)
He has Mexican ancestry on his father’s side, while Diego is of American, Spanish, and Puerto Rican descent on his mother’s side.
His shoe size is speculated to be 9.
Best Known For
To the Mexican audience, he is best known for playing Rocco Bezauri in the soap opera Rebelde in 2005. He appeared in a total of 225 episodes.
In the United States, Diego did the 2012 movie Rock of Ages and TV series Pretty Little Liars in 2010.
In 2005, Diego released his debut album (in Mexico. In other countries, it was released later) titled “Diego” via EMI Music.
Boneta appeared in the 2011 American teen comedy television film Mean Girls 2 for his role as Tyler.
First TV Show
In 2003, Boneta appeared in the Mexican reality TV show Código F.A.M.A. as himself.
He has a great build and works out with his trainer.
His workout pics can be found on PerezHilton, JustJared, etc. to name a few.
Diego Boneta Favorite Things
- Color – Royal Purple
Source – Teen.com
Diego Boneta Facts
- Diego is friends with Julianne Hough.
- He is fluent in English and Spanish languages.
- He has triple citizenship of Mexico, the USA, and Spain.
- Diego credits his grandfather for his musical talent. But, Diego never met him.
- Diego’s mother was born in the USA to Puerto Rican dad and Spanish mom.
- In 2006, when Hilary Duff was on a tour in Mexico, Diego was the one, who opened her three of the concerts.
- He won the ALMA Award for “Favorite Movie Actor” for his role in the 2012 movie Rock of Ages.
- His hobbies include horseback riding.
- On asking about the craziest fan encounter, he revealed an incident when a couple of ladies laid down in front of his van and demanded an autograph and a picture with Diego.
- Before filming Rock of Ages, he took rollerblading lessons with Julianne Hough.
- He had taken vocal lessons for 12 years in his lifetime.