|Regé-Jean Page Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Regé-Jean Page is a British actor who is known for his on-screen roles such as Chicken George in Roots, Simon Basset in Bridgerton, Leonard Knox in For the People, Chico in Sylvie’s Love, and Guy Braxton in Waterloo Road.
He was born in 1990.
London, England, United Kingdom
Regé-Jean Page attended Drama Centre London, from where he graduated in the year 2013.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Regé-Jean Page Facts
- He was 14 years old when he shifted to London, England.
- In 2015, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Robert Purvell in the 2015 British-American action spy thriller film, Survivor, starring Milla Jovovich, Pierce Brosnan, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Roger Rees, Antonia Thomas, James D’Arcy, Frances de la Tour, Genevieve O’Reilly, and Dylan McDermott.
- Alongside the likes of Malachi Kirby, Forest Whitaker, Anna Paquin, Laurence Fishburne, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Anika Noni Rose, Derek Luke, and James Purefoy, Regé-Jean Page co-starred as Chicken George in Roots, a 2016 American miniseries and a remake of the 1977 miniseries with the same name.
- He has been cast to play the role of Simon Basset in the period drama streaming television series, Bridgerton.
- He appeared as Chico Nichols in the 2020 American drama film, Sylvie’s Love, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2020.
Featured Image by Regé-Jean Page / Instagram