|Regé-Jean Page Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Regé-Jean Page is a British actor who is known for his on-screen roles such as Chicken George in Roots, Simon Basset in Bridgerton, Leonard Knox in For the People, Chico in Sylvie’s Love, and Guy Braxton in Waterloo Road.
He was born in 1990.
London, England, United Kingdom
Regé-Jean Page attended Drama Centre London, from where he graduated in the year 2013.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Regé-Jean Page has dated –
- Emily Brown – Writer and part-time soccer player, Emily Brown who has played for South-West London’s FBB Warriors, is dating Regé-Jean Page. It became public knowledge in February 2021 when he was seen saying goodbye to his Emily before going towards the airport for a flight to New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
In 2022, Rege-Jean Page was featured in a commercial for Armani.
Regé-Jean Page Facts
- He was 14 years old when he shifted to London, England.
- In 2015, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Robert Purvell in the 2015 British-American action spy thriller film, Survivor, starring Milla Jovovich, Pierce Brosnan, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Roger Rees, Antonia Thomas, James D’Arcy, Frances de la Tour, Genevieve O’Reilly, and Dylan McDermott.
- Alongside the likes of Malachi Kirby, Forest Whitaker, Anna Paquin, Laurence Fishburne, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Anika Noni Rose, Derek Luke, and James Purefoy, Regé-Jean Page co-starred as Chicken George in Roots, a 2016 American miniseries and a remake of the 1977 miniseries with the same name.
- He was cast to play the role of Simon Basset in season 1 of the period drama streaming television series, Bridgerton. His character from removed from season 2.
- He appeared as Chico Nichols in the 2020 American drama film, Sylvie’s Love, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2020.
- Regé-Jean Page was included in the 2021 TIME100 Next list.
- During the 2021 NAACP Image Awards, he won the “Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series” honor for his portrayal of Simon, the Duke of Hastings in the romance-drama series, Bridgerton.
- During the 2021 GQ Men of the Year Awards, he was honored with the “Standout Performance Of The Year” award.
Featured Image by Regé-Jean Page / Instagram
I really liked bridgerton ive watched five times.Rege did a great job in playing the duke great performance and i cant wait for season two.He is a very handsome man.Hope to see more of him in movies and other series.