|Renata Notni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Renata Notni is a Mexican actor, theatre artist, and model who made her television debut as Andrea Garza Durán in the telenovela Código postal when she was just 10 years old. Since then, she has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include Quiero amarte, El Dragón: Return of a Warrior, Qué bonito amor, La fuerza del destino, La rosa de Guadalupe, Por amar sin ley, Mi adorable maldición, La Boda de la Abuela, La Venganza de las Juanas, Sueño de amor, Amor de barrio, Amorcito corazón, Un gancho al corazón, Érase una vez, Mar de amor, Yo quisiera, Vecinos, and Como dice el dicho.
Renata Martínez Notni
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
México City, Mexico
Renata Notni attended Centro de Educación Artística, an entertainment educational institution in Mexico.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Model
- Father – Alfredo Martínez Guerrero
- Mother – Liliana Notni
- Siblings – Hecto E.Martinez Notni (Brother)
Renata Notni has been signed with Jerry ML, Talent Management Company, Mexico.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Renata Notni has dated –
- Diego Amozurrutia (2013-2015) – Between 2013 and 2015, she was romantically involved with actor and model Diego Amozurrutia.
- Andrés Rivero (2016-2019) – In the year 2016, she started going out with businessperson Andrés Rivero but the duo eventually parted ways in February 2019.
- Diego Boneta – Renata is in a relationship with actor and singer Diego Boneta.
Race / Ethnicity
Renata Notni is of Mexican descent.
Through social media, Renata Notni has done endorsement work for several brands including L’Oréal Paris, MYKITA, Moët & Chandon, and Solar Power.
Renata Notni Facts
- From 2009 to 2010, she was cast in the supporting role of Carmita Bracho/Carmen “Carmita” Bracho in the romantic drama show Mar de amor, a remake of the 1978 Venezuelan telenovela María del Mar.
- In 2015, Renata Notni was cast as Marcela in a production of the play Las que no sienten.
- She co-starred as Patricia “Pato” De la Colina Guerrero in the soap opera Sueño de amor in 2016 and this performance won her the award for “Best Young Lead Actress” at the Premios TVyNovelas in 2017.
- Renata Notni has appeared in the music videos for songs such as Eso No Va a Suceder by Ha*Ash and Pendejo by Enrique Iglesias.
- She co-starred as Aurora Sánchez in the telenovela Mi adorable maldición in 2017. For this role, Renata was nominated for a Kid Choice Awards Mexico in the “Best Actress” category.
- She played the character named Julieta in the 2019 romantic comedy film Grandma’s Wedding (Spanish: La boda de la abuela), a sequel to the 2015 film El cumple de la abuela.
- She is well-versed in English.
Featured Image by G7magazine.MX / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0