|Monika Bhadoriya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Monika Bhadoriya is an Indian actress and theatre artist who is best known for her role as Bawri in the popular sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Actress, Theatre Artist
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Monika Bhadoriya is of Indian descent.
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
Monika Bhadoriya Facts
- She started acting at a young age.
- Monika Bhadoriya was very close to her grandfather.
- From 2013 to 2019, Monika Bhadoriyabrought to life the character of Bawri Dhondulal Kanpuria, Bagha’s fiancée and love interest, in the Hindi language comedy television sitcom, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, which is based on the column Duniya Ne Undha Chashma by columnist and humorist Taarak Mehta.
- Monika Bhadoriya has also gained a decent social media fan base with more than 110k followers on Instagram.
- She stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has also shared her workout pictures and videos on Instagram.
Featured Image by Monika Bhadoriya / Instagram