|Maggie Grace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 39 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1983|
Maggie Grace is an American actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Shannon Rutherford in Lost, Irina in The Twilight Saga, Kim Mills in the Taken trilogy, Althea Szewczyk-Przygocki in Fear the Walking Dead, and Faith in Californication. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Creature Unknown, The Jane Austen Book Club, Malice in Wonderland, Knight and Day, We’ll Never Have Paris, The Choice, Love, Weddings & Other Disasters, The Hurricane Heist, CSI: Miami, Cold Case, Twelve Mile Road, Oliver Beene, The Following, When Calls the Heart, The Althea Tapes, and many more. For her acting skills, Maggie has been nominated for several awards such as the Young Artist Award and Teen Choice Award.
Margaret Grace Denig
Worthington, Ohio, U.S.
From kindergarten to ninth grade, she went to Worthington Christian Schools.
She also attended Thomas Worthington High School for a short time and dropped out to go to Los Angeles, California with her mom (after her divorce).
She also went to a Jewish Community Center for learning acting.
- Father – Rick Denig (Ran a family jewelry business)
- Mother – Valinn (née Everett) (Ran a family jewelry business)
- Siblings – Ian Denig (Younger Brother), Marissa Palatas (Younger Sister)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Grace dated –
- Ian Somerhalder (2006-2007) – Lost co-stars, Ian Somerhalder and Maggie dated each other from April 2006 to 2007.
- Blake Mycoskie (2007-2009) – After splitting from Ian, she started dating entrepreneur, author, and philanthropist, Blake Mycoskie in 2007. They were together for 2 years before calling it quits in 2009.
- Matthew Cooke (2012-2016) – In March 2012, she started dating writer-director, Matthew Cooke. Via Instagram, Matthew and Maggie announced their engagement on February 18, 2015. But, this relationship also saw an end and they separated in January 2016. Matthew was approx 11 years her senior.
- Brent Bushnell – Maggie later started dating Brent Bushnell, who is the CEO of an entertainment company. The couple got engaged in February 2017 and tied the knot on May 28, 2017. In 2020, they welcomed their first child together, a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
Maggie is of English, German, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) descent.
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has been seen in the Dell Dude commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Kim Mills in the action thriller Taken trilogy in 2008, 2012, and 2015.
She is also known for playing Shannon Rutherford in the ABC drama series Lost from 2004 to 2006 and later in 2010.
As an actress, she debuted with Rachel’s Room in 2001 as Rachel Reed.
First TV Show
In 2002, Maggie played the role as Hope Wilde in the TV series Septuplets.
Maggie is a yoga lover and has worked with yoga instructor Matthew Reyes when she appeared in Twilight in 2012. They used to work together at YogaHop in Santa Monica.
Matthew reveals that “Dolphin Pose” is the one which helped her to get toned shoulders and also well defined triceps and abs.
You can also try it at home only after consulting with your physician. Just hold the position (Dolphin pose) for upto 45 seconds and repeat the pose for a total of 3 times by taking rest in between each set.
Maggie Grace Favorite Things
Source – Wikia.com
Maggie Grace Facts
- At 16, her parents divorced. It was a friendly split.
- She is a high school dropout.
- After her parents’ divorce, she started living with her mom and as they had no proper income source, they had money problems.
- Maggie is good friends with actors Mía Maestro and Lee Pace.
- In 2004, she found a cat named Roo on the set of Lost and adopted it.
- For the 2006 film X-Men: The Last Stand, she was first considered for the role of Kitty Pryde, but it was finally played by Ellen Page.
- In 2005, she appeared in the list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list by both FHM and Maxim at #44 and #27 respectively.
- She really admires England and the people over there, especially the poet William Shakespeare. She self proclaims herself as an Anglophile. She also had a penfriend in the Lake District area of England.
- Her mother has been her inspiration, and her best friend. She was more like a sister with her mom.
- She has been featured on the cover of numerous magazines such as Femme Fatales, Vanidades, Cosmopolitan Beauty, and CosmoGirl.