|Edy Ganem Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Edurne Ganem Gaxiola
Modesto, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Edy Ganem went to the University of San Diego.
- Siblings – She has two brothers.
Edy Ganem is represented by McKeon-Myones Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edy Ganem has dated
- Ryan Oehm – Edy Ganem was previously in a relationship with Beverly Hills based businessman Ryan Oehm. Not much was known about their relationship as Edy preferred to keep her private life firmly away from the limelight. In fact, their relationship was kept secret until she gave birth to a baby boy in February 2016. She had revealed that she was pregnant with an Instagram post in September 2015. In September 2017, Edy announced that she and Ryan were expecting their 2nd child together. In February 2018, she gave birth to a daughter. The couple later tied the knot. In December 2021, Edy announced on social media that they had filed for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese and Mexican ancestry.
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Edy Ganem has done endorsement work for the following brands and products
- Six Flags
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Valentina Diaz in the comedy-drama TV series, Devious Maids.
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in the role of cheerleader in the comedy movie, Fired Up! However, her role in the movie was uncredited.
Her first credited role came in the western comedy movie, The Loneliest Road in America, which was released in 2010.
First TV Show
In 2008, Edy made her first TV show appearance as a model in the Taking Risks episode of the TV series, Life, Love & Hollywood.
Edy Ganem regularly hits the gym to keep herself in perfect shape. For her gym workout, she prefers to lift light weights for high rep sets. Plus, she makes sure that she ends her workout with a good stretching.
Edy Ganem Favorite Things
- Lip Color – Pink and Violet
- Beauty Treatment – Clarisonic Cleansing system to wash her face thrice a week.
- Beauty Products – L’Oreal Infallible Unending Kiss, Velour Lashes, DiorSkin N*de 031, Bare Minerals in Beauty or NARS orgasm, L’Oreal Wear Infinite Studio Secrets Quad #814 Earthscape, Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in black, Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner in blackest black, Benefit They’re Real, Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer, Benefit Watt’s Up!, and Soft Focus Highlighter
Source – NY Daily News
Edy Ganem Facts
- She had a bit nomadic childhood as her family moved around a lot. She spent her childhood living in Barcelona, San Diego, and several Mexican cities.
- She got her breakthrough after she was cast in the lead role in the romantic comedy movie, Ana Maria in Novela Land (2015), which was released in English as well as Spanish.
- She was a part of the main cast in the first two seasons of the TV series, Devious Minds. However, she was demoted to guest cast in the third season, and was replaced by Naya Rivera but in a different character.
- Previously, she has also enrolled in ballet classes.
- In her free time, she loves to ride a motorcycle, play different sports, read, and watch movies.
Featured Image by John Salangsang / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0