|Leigh-Allyn Baker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1972|
|Spouse||Keith James Kauffman|
Leigh-Allyn Baker is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Ellen in Will & Grace, Amy Duncan in Good Luck Charlie, Hannah Webster in Charmed, and Marilyn Hartsong in 12 Miles of Bad Road. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Almost Perfect, The Last Frontier, Family Law, Early Edition, That 70s Show, Boston Legal, The King of Queens, In Case of Emergency, My Name is Earl, Hannah Montana, Malibu Rescue, Shrunken Heads, Family Camp, Very Mean Men, and many more. She has done voiceover work in TV shows such as American Dad!, Back at the Barnyard, and The Penguins of Madagascar.
Murray, Kentucky, U.S.
- Father – Mike Baker
- Mother – Vicki Baker
The Beddingfield Co. Inc.
She is also signed with CESD Talent for voice-over work.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leigh-Allyn Baker dated –
- Keith James Kauffman – Leigh is married to entertainment executive Keith James Kauffman. The couple has two children, sons Griffin (b. 2009), and Baker James (b. 2012). Griffin was diagnosed with dyspraxia in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has appeared in Zaxby’s commercial and got milk? campaign.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Amy Duncan in the Disney Channel Original Series Good Luck Charlie from 2010 to 2014, and as Hannah Webster in The WB series Charmed from 1998 to 1999.
She debuted with the 1994 horror film Shrunken Heads for her role as Mitzi.
First TV Show
In 1996, Leigh played the role as Gina in the CBS situation comedy Almost Perfect in just 1 episode.
She does Pilates to keep herself fit. Leigh believes that one Pilates sessions is equivalent to 4 visits to the gym.
While talking about diet restriction or dieting, she says –
“Dieting is still always in the back of my mind. Really I wanted a latte, but it had too many empty calories.”
Leigh-Allyn Baker Facts
- As a voice-over artist, Leigh has lent her voice to the famous video games Star Trek, X-Men, Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer and others.
- Leigh shared the screen with Mia Talerico and Bradley Steven Perry on Disney show Good Luck Charlie.
- Her second son Baker James Kauffman weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz at the time of birth.
- Baker James was earlier considered to be named as Jasper James and even Myber James.