|Elle King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1989|
Tanner Elle Schneider
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has resided in –
- Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Elle King graduated from Elisabeth Irwin High School.
She studied painting and film at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
Singer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist, Television Personality, Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Rob Schneider (Actor, comedian, screenwriter, director)
- Mother – London King (Former Model)
- Siblings – Noah King (Brother), Miranda Scarlett Schneider (Sister)
- Others – Marvin Schneider (Paternal Grandfather), Pilar M. Monroe (Paternal Grandmother), David R. King (Maternal Grandfather), Paula N. Curry (Paternal Grandmother), Justin Tesa (Stepfather), Patricia Azarcoya Schneider (Stepmother)
Elle King has been signed with Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Her general manager has been Alan Bezozi.
Alternative rock, indie pop, Americana, blues rock, alternative country, rock
Vocals, guitar, banjo, bass, drums, lap steel
RCA Records, Fat Possum
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle King has dated –
- Andrew Ferguson (2016-2017) – Elle started dating Fergie in January 2016. Redhaired Rangers fan Andrew Ferguson who is also known as Fergie was a SCOTS shop worker at that time. The couple dated for two weeks and then Fergie proposed to Elle in February 2016 on a sailing trip around San Francisco Bay after which they got engaged. On February 14, 2016, the couple got married. However, just after a year of marriage on May 15, 2017, they were looking to divorce. In April 2017, Fergie was arrested for felony domestic violence. In late 2017, they were together again. But, they separated later.
- Dan Tooker (2019-Present) – Tattoo practitioner Dan Tooker and Elle started dating in late 2019. She had celebrated 9 months of togetherness on Instagram in June 2020. Later, in October 2020, they got engaged when they were celebrating their 1-year anniversary in Angel Fire, New Mexico. In March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. Their son, Lucky Levi Tooker, was born on September 1, 2021. Lucky weighed 8 lbs 1 oz at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Elle King is of Ashkenazi Jewish (one-quarter), English, Scottish, and one-8th Filipino descent.
But, she likes to dye her hair blonde.
- High cheekbones
- Upper eyelashes
- Wears nose ring
- Several tattoos over the body (Both arms, and left breast).
38-34-40 in or 96.5-86-102 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU)
Best Known For
Releasing various songs such as “Ex’s & Oh’s.”
Elle King released her debut album Love Stuff in February 2015 via RCA Records. It was certified as “Gold” in the United States. The album which consists of 12 songs peaked at #26 at Billboard 200.
It received 3/5 stars from AllMusic.
Elle debuted with the 1999 film Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo for her role as a cookie girl. She was 10 at that time.
Her dad Rob Schneider starred in the film.
Elle King Favorite Things
- Food – Eating
- Favorite Place to Play – Joshua Tree in California
Source – MusicTimes.com, Twitter
Elle King Facts
- Elle’s parents divorced when she was young and her mom remarried.
- King was born in Los Angeles but raised in southern Ohio.
- At 9, she decided to become a musician. It was because of her stepfather who gave her a record from the all-girl hard-rock band The Donnas.
- At 13, Elle commenced playing guitar.
- Elle had attended Buck’s Rock camp in Connecticut.
- As a teenager, she also lived in Copenhagen, Denmark, apart from various areas of the United States.
- At 16, she gave her first performance in New York. Elle used to use fake IDs to get entrance to the bars or venues for performance.
- She has lots of tattoos over her body and has even worked on the lower east side for a tattoo company named East Side Ink.
- In 2006, she appeared as Carol, the girlfriend of a goth kid, in the sports-comedy film The Benchwarmers.
- Her dream duet would be with Dolly Parton.
- Her hit song “Ex’s & Oh’s” was inspired by her 4 boyfriends.
- She was inspired to play banjo due to one of her crushes. She also kept the banjo with her for around a year before that guy asked her back.
- On October 19, 2018, she released her second studio album Shake the Spirit via RCA Records and it peaked at number #6 on the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #9 on the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Musicians like Aretha Franklin, Al Green, and others are her musical influences.
- She brought to life the character of Jordan in the 2020 romantic comedy film Love, Weddings & Other Disasters, starring Diane Keaton, Jeremy Irons, Maggie Grace, Diego Boneta, and Andrew Bachelor.