|Elle King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1989|
Tanner Elle Schneider
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Elle King graduated from Elisabeth Irwin High School.
She studied painting and film at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Rob Schneider (Actor, comedian, screenwriter, director)
- Mother – London King (Former Model)
- Siblings – Noah King (Brother), Miranda Scarlett Schneider (Sister)
- Others – Justin Tesa (Stepfather), Patricia Azarcoya Schneider (Stepmother)
Paradigm Talent Agency
Her general manager is Alan Bezozi.
Alternative rock, indie pop
Vocals, guitar, banjo
RCA Records, Fat Possum
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Andrew Ferguson (2016-2017) – Elle started dating Fergie in January 2016. Redhaired Rangers fan Andrew Ferguson who is also known as Fergie was a SCOTS shop worker at that time. The couple dated for two weeks and then Fergie proposed to Elle in February 2016 on a sailing trip around San Francisco Bay after which they got engaged. On February 14, 2016, the couple got married. However, just after a year of marriage on May 15, 2017, they were looking to divorce. In April 2017, Fergie was arrested for felony domestic violence. In late 2017, they were together again. But, they separated later.
- Dan Tooker (2019-Present) – Tattoo practitioner, Dan Tooker and Elle started dating in late 2019. She had celebrated 9 months of togetherness on Instagram in June 2020. Later, in October 2020, they got engaged when they were celebrating their 1-year anniversary in Angel Fire, New Mexico. In March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. Their son, Lucky Levi Tooker, was born on September 1, 2021. Lucky weighed 8 lbs 1 oz at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
But, she likes to dye her hair blonde.
- High cheekbones
- Upper eyelashes
- Wears nose ring
- Several tattoos over the body (Both arms, and left breast).
38-34-40 in or 96.5-86-102 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU)
Best Known For
Releasing various songs such as “Ex’s & Oh’s.”
Elle King released her debut album Love Stuff in February 2015 via RCA Records. It was certified as “Gold” in the United States. The album which consists of 12 songs peaked at #26 at Billboard 200.
It received 3/5 stars from AllMusic.
Elle debuted with the 1999 film Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo for her role as a cookie girl. She was 10 at that time.
Her dad Rob Schneider starred in the film.
Elle King Favorite Things
- Food – Eating
- Favorite Place to Play – Joshua Tree in California
Source – MusicTimes.com, Twitter
Elle King Facts
- Elle’s parents divorced when she was young and her mom remarried.
- King was born in Los Angeles but raised in southern Ohio.
- At 9, she decided to become a musician. It was because of her stepfather who gave her a record from the all-girl hard-rock band The Donnas.
- At 13, Elle commenced playing guitar.
- Elle had attended Buck’s Rock camp in Connecticut.
- As a teenager, she also lived in Copenhagen, Denmark, apart from various areas of the United States.
- At 16, she gave her first performance in New York. Elle used to use fake IDs to get entrance to the bars or venues for performance.
- She has lots of tattoos over her body and has even worked on the lower east side for a tattoo company named East Side Ink.
- Her dream duet would be with Dolly Parton.
- Her hit song “Ex’s & Oh’s” was inspired by her 4 boyfriends.
- She was inspired to play banjo due to one of her crushes. She also kept the banjo with her for around a year before that guy asked her back.
- Musicians like Aretha Franklin, Al Green, and others are her music influences.