|Pankit Thakker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pankit Thakker is an Indian actor and model who is known for his television roles like playing Harsh Bhatia in the Hindi-language soap opera Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii and appearing as Dr. Atul Joshi in the Star One medical drama series Dill Mill Gayye. In addition to that, the actor has also been a part of a variety of other projects which include the likes of Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Scam 1992, Tu Kahe Agar, Kaagaz Kii Kashti, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan, Tamanna, Special Squad, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, India Calling, Twinkle Beauty Parlour Lajpat Nagar, Mann Mein Hai Vishwas, Jaan Khilawan Jasooos, Surya The SuperCop, Dharampatni, Fear Files: Har Mod Pe Darr, Tujhse Hai Raabta, Tara From Satara, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai, Janam Janam Ka Saath. Moreover, Pankit Thakker’s film credits include Tere Liye and Zindagi Live.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – He was a stockbroker.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pankit Thakker has dated –
- Prachi Thakker (2000-2015) – In the year 2000, he tied the knot with actor Prachi Thakker and they have a son together. The couple separated in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Pankit Thakker Facts
- In 2001, he made his first TV show appearance as Harsh (husband to both Tanu and Sonia) in the Hindi-language television soap opera Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii. The show was produced by Ekta Kapoor‘s Balaji Telefilms.
- Between 2005 and 2006, Pankit Thakker appeared as Krishnakant (Krish) Wadhwa in the Star Plus soap opera Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. The show starred Juhi Parmar and Hussain Kuwajerwala.
- Pankit Thakker played the recurring role of Dr. Atul Joshi (Dr. Omi’s adoptive son who is Armaan’s best friend and Anjali’s love interest) in the romantic medical drama television series Dill Mill Gayye from 2007 to 2010. This performance got him nominated for the “Best Actor in a Comic Role” award at the Gold Awards 2009.
- In 2016, he brought to life the character of Dhyaan Amrish Kant (the youngest son of the family) in the science fiction sitcom television series Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. His co-stars for the project included Ridhima Pandit, Karan Grover, Raqesh Vashisth, Divyanka Tripathi, Anita Hassanandani, Hina Khan, Aly Goni, and Shiny Doshi.
- For his role in Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Pankit Thakker was nominated in the “Best Actor in a Comic Role” category at the ITA Awards 2015 and Gold Awards 2015.
- He was cast as Head of ANZ Grindlays Bank in the Hindi-language biographical financial thriller streaming television series Scam 1992 (also known as Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story) in 2020. It stars Pratik Gandhi, Shreya Dhanwanthary, Hemant Kher, and Satish Kaushik.
- Alongside Vijayendra Kumeria, Richa Rathore, and Narayani Shastri, Pankit Thakker co-starred as Chetan Rawal (Keshav’s younger son who is Vipul’s brother and Parul’s husband) in the television drama series Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha in 2021.
- He played the recurring role of Vishwas (Kunwar Sa) (Sunaina’s second husband and Nishant’s stepfather) in the television romantic drama series Janam Janam Ka Saath which premiered on November 14, 2022, on Dangal TV.
- In 2022, Pankit Thakker was seen as Deep Malhotra (Pankaj’s younger brother who is Dolly’s husband and Ritesh, Sameer, and Vivaan’s uncle) in the Hindi-language romantic drama television series Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0