|Pratik Gandhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1989|
|Spouse||Bhamini Oza Gandhi|
Pratik Gandhi is an Indian actor and theatre artist who gained critical acclaim for his portrayal of Harshad Mehta, a stockbroker, in the 2020 Sony LIV biographical series Scam 1992. He has also appeared in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language films like Yours Emotionally, Love Ni Bhavai, Wrong Side Raju, Luv Ni Love Storys, Dhunki, and 68 Pages.
Surat, Gujrat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pratik Gandhi received his education in Surat and was also involved in theatre arts. He later studied Industrial Engineering in Maharashtra.
Actor, Theatre Artist
- Father – He was a teacher.
- Mother – She was a teacher.
- Sibling – Punit Gandhi (Younger Brother) (Designer, Has also lent his voice in the movie Love Ni Bhavai in the song “Athadaya Kare Che”)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pratik Gandhi has dated –
- Bhamini Oza Gandhi (2009-Present) – He married television and theatre actress Bhamini Oza in the year 2009 and their daughter Miraya was born in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Pratik Gandhi Facts
- Initially, he wanted to become a doctor but later changed his path and pursued Industrial Engineering because of his low grades in school.
- After graduating from college, he worked as an engineer in Reliance Industries at day time and indulged in theatre during the latter part of the day.
- Pratik Gandhi has also worked with National Productivity Council in Satara, Pune as well as for a multinational corporation in Mumbai.
- He gained immense appreciation for his performance as Harshad Mehta in Scam 1992 and the series became the highest-rated Hindi-language Indian web series on IMDb with a rating of 9.6 out of 10.
- Alongside Jackky Bhagnani and Kritika Kamra, he co-starred as Raunak in the 2018 Hindi-language romantic comedy film, Mitron.
- As a theatre artist, Pratik Gandhi has been cast in roles like Ravikant Deewan in Aa Paar Ke Pele Paar, Chandrakant Bakshi in Hu Chandrakant Bakshi, Mohandas Gandhi in Mohan No Masalo, Bharat Ram in Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon, Dhiru Sixer in Sikka Ni Triji Baaju, and Dapher in Jujave Roop.
- In order to become a full-time actor, Pratik had quit his corporate job in 2016 where he was already earning INR 25 lakhs per annum. At that time, he had also taken a home loan of INR 65 lakhs and had some savings.
Featured Image by Pratik Gandhi / Instagram