|Payal Ghosh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Payal Ghosh is an Indian actress who has been cast in a variety of on-screen roles in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and English language films which include the likes of Pooja in Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi, Padme in Sharpe’s Peril, Chitra in Oosaravelli, Soundariya in Mr. Rascal, and Hrika in Prayanam.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Payal Ghosh attended St. Paul’s Mission School in Kolkata and then graduated from the Scottish Church College, Kolkata with a degree in Political Science Honours.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Payal Ghosh is of Bengali descent.
- Curvy physique
- Chiseled facial features
Payal Ghosh Facts
- She shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- She appeared as Padme in the 2008 British TV film, Sharpe’s Peril, starring Sean Bean, Velibor Topic, Daragh O’Malley, Michael Cochrane, Raza Jaffrey, Beatrice Rosen, and Rajesh Khattar.
- In 2016, Payal Ghosh played the role of Radhika, Jaggi’s bride, in the Star Plus drama television series, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
- She was cast as Pooja Patel, Hasmukh’s 2nd daughter, in the 2017 Hindi romantic comedy film, Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi, in which she co-starred alongside Rishi Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Vir Das, Prem Chopra, and Shilpa Shinde.
- It was in September 2020 that she accused Anurag Kashyap, a well-known film director, writer, editor, producer, and occasional actor, of s*xually harassing her in 2014 and eventually filed a case against him.
- In September 2021, Payal revealed that some masked men attacked her with iron rods when she had gone out at 10 PM to buy medicines. These men were also carrying acid bottles. She was able to escape these men but suffered a small injury on her hand.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0