|Caitlin Beadles Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1994|
Caitlin Beadles is an American Instagram model and fashion influencer who is best known for being in a relationship with pop superstar Justin Bieber when he was in the early phase of his stardom. The couple still remains friendly and Justin was also spotted hanging out with Caitlin and her brother on a few occasions. She has amassed more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
North Carolina, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Caitlin went to a private school at Whitefield Academy.
- Father – Will Beadles
- Mother – Sandi Beadles
- Siblings – Christian Beadles (Brother) (Actor)
Caitlin self manages her career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caitlin has dated –
- Justin Bieber – Caitlin was romantically involved with the pop sensation Justin Bieber before he was famous. They reportedly met for the first time at a church. The couple was in a relationship in 2008 and 2009. They, however, broke up due to the singer’s busy touring schedule and it is also said that Caitlin did not want to come out in the spotlight with Bieber’s increasing fame. Even after the breakup, the two remained friendly.
- Logan Davis – She has been in a long-term relationship with a boy named Logan Davis.
Race / Ethnicity
Caitlin has done endorsement work for brands like Skinny Dipped, SkinnyMint, and Loving Tan.
Best Known For
- Being romantically involved with the pop sensation Justin Bieber in the past
- Being an Instagram model and posting fashion-related content on her social media
Caitlin Beadles Favorite Things
- Food – Red Meat
Source – Instagram
Caitlin Beadles Facts
- She is a dog lover and it is quite evident from her Instagram feed where she regularly posts pictures of dogs.
- She also runs a rescuing dogs charity called Caitlin Vine of Bravery Dog Rescue which works for rescue, rehabilitation, and finding new homes for dogs that suffer from abuse, neglect, illnesses or special needs.
- The reason she started Caitlin Vine of Bravery Dog Rescue was that she met with a serious boating accident in 2009 for which she underwent Pet Emotional Therapy and took help of a therapy dog.
- Due to the accident, her leg required almost 6,000 stitches.
- She is also known for her fashion sense and was nominated for Shorty Award for “Best Fashion” in the past.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Caitlin Beadles / Instagram