|Jasmine Villegas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1993|
Jasmine Marie Villegas
Jas, Jv, Jasmine V
San Jose, California, U.S.
She was homeschooled.
Singer, songwriter, actress, model, musician
- Father – Robert Villegas
- Mother – Bernadette Vales
- Siblings – Jream Andrew Villegas (Brother), Justin Philip Villegas (Brother), Valentino (Brother), Isabela (Sister), Danisa (Sister)
Her general manager is Gabriella Mosci from Mosci Music.
R&B, pop, soul
Mosci Music, Interscope Records, Sony Music
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Villegas dated –
- Eric (2004-2009) – She met Eric at school, who is a dancer by profession. They started dating in May 2004. The duo was an item for almost five years and separated in March 2009.
- Brandon Kane (2009-2010) – Singer Brandon Kane, who is also Jasmine’s school friend started dating in August 2009. They also dated for a year before calling it quits in August 2010.
She is expecting her first child, which she announced via Twitter on November 2, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino and Mexican ancestry.
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She had appeared in the animated film “The Land Before Time IX” commercial at the age of nine.
In 2004, she appeared in the commercial of “Stuff by Hilary Duff”, and “Kellogg’s Eggo”.
Later on, she appeared in the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones commercial.
She also endorsed Tokidoki, a Japanese fashion brand in 2012.
Best Known For
Appearing in commercials and releasing various singles such as Paint A Smile (2013).
As a Singer
Jasmine released her mixtape S(he) Be(lie)ve(d) on September 20, 2011, via Mosci Music.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jasmine guest appeared in ABC’s show My Wife and Kids for her role as Rachel in the episode titled “Michael’s Band”.
She shares her fitness video doing a workout in the gym on YouTube. Have a look –
Jasmine Villegas Facts
- She has a pet dog named Fame.
- At 16, she signed to Sony Music.
- She has also worked with musician Nick Jonas.
- She had a starring role alongside Selena Gomez in Housebroken in 2005 as Lydia.
- She played the love interest of Justin Bieber in Bieber’s song “Baby” released in 2010.
- In 2008, she was a member of the girl group “FOREVER” (formerly known as School Gyrls).
- She is good friends with Paige Hurd and Australian singer Cody Simpson.