|Jasmine Villegas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1993|
Jasmine Villegas is an American singer, songwriter, actor, model, and musician. Her discography consists of extended plays and tracks like No Judgement, Didn’t Mean It, Serious, Paint A Smile, That’s Me Right There (ft. Kendrick Lamar), Hands To Myself, Real You, Devil Wears Prada (ft. Ronnie Banks), Lessons, and Personal.
Jasmine Marie Villegas
Jas, Jv, Jasmine V
San Jose, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was homeschooled.
Singer, songwriter, actor, model, musician
- Father – Robert Villegas
- Mother – Bernadette Vales
- Siblings – Jream Andrew Villegas (Brother), Justin Philip Villegas (Brother), Valentino (Brother), Isabela (Sister), Danisa (Sister)
- Others – Richard D. Villegas (Paternal Grandfather), Rebecca Gutierrez (Paternal Grandmother), Philip Thomas Toledo Vales (Maternal Grandfather), Sofia De Castro Peregrino (Maternal Grandmother)
Jasmine Villegas has been managed by –
- Gabriella Mosci from Mosci Music
- Artist and Brand Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
R&B, pop, soul, hip hop
Mosci Music, Interscope Records, Sony Music, Dame Dash, RCA Records (Former), E.K.A.S.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Villegas has dated –
- Eric (2004-2009) – She met Eric at school, who is a dancer by profession. They started dating in May 2004. The duo was an item for almost five years and separated in March 2009.
- Brandon Kane (2009-2010) – Singer Brandon Kane, who is also Jasmine’s school friend started dating in August 2009. They also dated for a year before calling it quits in August 2010.
- Justin Bieber (2010) – She reportedly started going out with Canadian singer Justin Bieber in January 2010 and they have also worked together. However, the relationship later ended in September 2010.
- Young Jinsu (2010-2013) – In November 2010, she began dating rapper Young Jinsu and they were in a relationship for a few years before calling it quits in August 2013.
- Ronnie Banks (2014-2017) – Between the years 2014 and 2017, she was in an on-off relationship with YouTuber and social media personality Ronnie Banks. On November 2, 2015, she announced via Twitter that they were expecting their first child. Their daughter, Ameera Reign Eloise Hackett, was born on February 19, 2016. The duo officially parted ways in 2017.
- Omar Amin (2019-2020) – She started dating Omar Amin in the year 2019 and she revealed in March 2020 that she was pregnant with their child. The couple was blessed with a boy named Zayne Omar Amin on May 15, 2020. At the beginning of December 2020, she announced on Instagram that the couple had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Asian)
Jasmine Villegas is of Mexican (Spanish and Indigenous) descent on her father’s side and has Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She had appeared in the animated film “The Land Before Time IX” commercial at the age of nine.
In 2004, she appeared in the commercial of “Stuff by Hilary Duff”, and “Kellogg’s Eggo”.
Later on, she appeared in the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones commercial.
She also endorsed Tokidoki, a Japanese fashion brand in 2012.
Best Known For
Appearing in commercials and releasing various singles such as Paint A Smile (2013).
As a Singer
Jasmine released her mixtape S(he) Be(lie)ve(d) on September 20, 2011, via Mosci Music.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jasmine guest appeared in ABC’s show My Wife and Kids for her role as Rachel in the episode titled “Michael’s Band”.
She has shared her fitness video doing a workout in the gym on YouTube. Have a look –
Jasmine Villegas Facts
- She has a pet dog named Fame.
- At 16, she signed to Sony Music.
- She has also worked with musician Nick Jonas.
- She had a starring role alongside Selena Gomez in Housebroken in 2005 as Lydia.
- She played the love interest of Justin Bieber in Bieber’s song “Baby” released in 2010.
- In 2008, she was a member of the girl group “FOREVER” (formerly known as School Gyrls).
- She is good friends with Paige Hurd and Australian singer Cody Simpson.