|Malcolm McRae Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1994|
Malcolm McRae is an American actor, singer, and musician who is known for his relationship with actress and model Anya Taylor-Joy.
The United States of America
Malcolm studied at an Ivy League school.
Singer, Musician, Actor
- Father – William McRae
- Mother – Lesley Wellman McRae
- Siblings – Charlotte McRae (Sister)
Malcolm is represented by Michelle Zeitlin.
Indie-rock, Soft-rock, Alt
Warner Records Label
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malcolm has dated –
- Anya Taylor-Joy (2021-Present) – Malcolm McRae and actress, model, and former ballet dancer Anya Taylor-Joy first came into the spotlight in 2021 after they were spotted sharing a romantic moment in New York City. In July 2022, it was reported that the couple had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- His long wavy hair
Malcolm McRae Facts
- He was born and brought up in the United States.
- Malcolm is a member of the band more* which he runs with Kane Ritchotte. Together, they have released various songs including Anything Can Happen, I Believe In You, Whose Side You’re On, Lazy James, Settled In, and God’s In The Details.
- Originally, Malcolm is from Alabama. Later, he went on to relocate to Los Angeles.
- At the age of 12, Malcolm was announced as the winner at AMTC (Millie Lewis Talent Competition) for “overall child actor”.
- The earliest post that Malcolm uploaded to his Instagram account was on June 5, 2017.
- His father was an investment banker and his main influence. However, his father passed away when Malcolm was only 18 years old.
Featured Image By Malcolm McRae / Instagram