|Siddhant Chaturvedi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Siddhant Chaturvedi is an aspiring Indian actor who came to prominence with his character as Shrikant Bhosle also known as MC Sher in the blockbuster film Gully Boy (2019). Prior to that, he had appeared in the show Inside Edge (2017) and Life Sahi Hai (2017). His work as a street rapper in Gully Boy launched his career sky high making him a fondly chosen star in commercials for multinational brands like Coca-Cola and Tata. As of 2019, the talented Siddhant had already amassed a huge fan base with more than 900k followers on Instagram.
Nagwa, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Siddhant had attained a degree in Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
- Father – Chartered Accountant
- Mother – Homemaker
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Siddhant is represented by Yash Raj Film Talent.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Sports a stubble
- Oval face shape
Siddhant has appeared in commercials for several brands including Coca-Cola, Tata, Skechers India, etc.
Best Known For
- His work alongside some of Bollywood’s biggest stars like Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Vivek Oberoi, Richa Chadda, and Angad Bedi
- Starring in the Emmy nominated web series Inside Edge in 2017
- Being cast as street rapper MC Sher otherwise known as Shrikant Bhosle in director Zoya Akhtar’s blockbuster film Gully Boy (2019)
- Appearing in commercials of multination corporations like Coca-Cola and Tata
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines like MW and Grazia
Siddhant made his debut theatrical film appearance as Shrikant Bhosle / MC Sher alongside actor Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt in Gully Boy in 2019.
First Web Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Sahil Hooda in Life Sahi Hai in 2016.
Siddhant does not go to the gym as he feels like it is not something he would want to accommodate in his everyday training. Instead, he does calisthenics. He also enjoys running and playing football. His workout routine also consists of 3 days of intense cardio and functional training per week.
Besides that, he is also a trained dancer, hence adding to his routine of losing weight while having fun.
Siddhant Chaturvedi Favorite Things
- Character From Gully Boy (2019) – Safeena Firdausi played by Alia Bhatt
Source – Pinkvilla
Siddhant Chaturvedi Facts
- He was 5 years old when his family relocated to Mumbai.
- Siddhant studied hard to be able to follow in his father’s footsteps who is also a chartered accountant. Besides that, he also took a sincere interest in theater lessons.
- In 2012, he was crowned “Clean and Clear Bombay Times Fresh Face 2012”. He was in college at the time when the event was held at Mithibai College. Thereafter, Siddhant decided to pursue his passion for acting.
- Siddhant went through a lot of unsuccessful auditions during the first couple of years of his acting career.
- The show Inside Edge (2017) took him on because they believed that they could build a character around his personality.
- In the past, he was announced to be part of the cast of Bunty Aur Babli 2.
- It was director Zoya Akhtar who advised Siddhant to audition for the role of MC Sher in her own film Gully Boy (2019).
- Besides being able to rap, Siddhant is also a trained taekwondo artist. He is also very good at parkour.
- Siddhant knows how to do dance moves like locking, krumping, and popping along with many other styles.
- Painting and writing are just a few of the things he likes to do in his free time.
- He had composed the song Banja Mera Chela for Gully Boy. He had even written a couple of rap songs to get the role.
- Siddhant is a huge fan of American actor Chris Hemsworth. He also did the Hindi dubbing of Chris’s character Agent H in Men In Black: International (2019).
- In 2019, he was featured on the cover of Grazia‘s July edition.
- In October 2020, Siddhant was announced as the first brand ambassador for Skechers India.
Featured Image By Siddhant Chaturvedi / Instagram