|Ian Harding Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1986|
Ian Harding is an American actor and voiceover artist known for his roles like Ezra Fitz in the teen drama mystery thriller series Pretty Little Liars, Phillip Davis in the NBC medical drama series Chicago Med, Harris (voice) in the animated television series Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, and Nicholas Frohm in the horror-comedy film Office Uprising. In addition to that, he has also been cats in projects such as Punk’d, Love & Other Drugs, Addiction: A 60’s Love Story, NCIS: Los Angeles, Groom with a View, Business Card on the Rocks, Adventureland, People You May Know, Ford v Ferrari, Deadtime Stories: Volume 2, Are You Still Singing? Break: The Musical, Pale Blue, Christmas Without You, Flip the Script, and Hollywood is Like High School with Money.
Ian Michael Harding
Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ian went to Georgetown Preparatory School in North Bethesda, Maryland.
Harding also attended Carnegie Mellon University‘s Acting / Music Theater program.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Stephen Harding (Author)
- Mother – Mary Harding
- Siblings – Sarah Harding (Older Sister)
Ian was born to an American military family.
Ian Harding has been represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ian Harding has dated –
- Sophie Hart (2010-Present) – In September 2010, he started dating a girl named, Sophie Hart. In October 2019, they secretly got married. This marriage news became public knowledge in August 2021 when Ian posted a picture of himself on Instagram wearing, what appeared to be a ring on his ring finger. In September 2022, Ian announced that he and Sophie had welcomed their first child together in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Ian Harding is of English descent.
He has appeared in a Sheetz smoothie commercial.
He has not spoken about his religious beliefs publicly. But, he mentioned in an interview his favorite Christmas song which is by the way “Grandma “Got Run Over by a Reindeer.”
Best Known For
Playing Ezra Fitz on the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars for which he has won several Teen Choice Awards.
In 2009, Ian debuted with Deadtime Stories 2 for his role as Rian.
First TV Show
In 2010, Ian played the role of Curtis Lacross in the CBS’s television series NCIS: Los Angeles in an episode entitled “The Bank Job” in episode 15 of season 1.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut by voicing the character of Harris in the animated television series, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, in 2020.
He likes to eat healthy food. He enjoys doing gardening and has grown apples, blueberries, and lemons in his backyard.
Maybe, active lifestyle is helping him to stay in shape and we already know that he loves eating healthy stuff.
Ian Harding Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Pok Pok and Salt and Straw (in Portland, Oregon), The Walrus and the Carpenter (in Seattle), Pfistermuhle (in Munich), and many more
- School Subject – English, History
Ian Harding Facts
- Ian started his professional acting career in 2007.
- Ian is close friends with Lucy Hale, Julian Morris, and Tyler Blackburn.
- He has a wide taste in music and listens to the songs of singers from Lil Wayne to Taylor Swift.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been doing something in psychology.
- He is afraid of the ocean.
- Harding has a celebrity crush on Sofia Vergara. Sofia is a big fan of Pretty Little Liars.
- Ian is ambidextrous (can use both his hands equally well).
- Ian has two Labradoodle pups, Bailey and Mochi.
- At his high school graduation, he was the class speaker.
- He loves cooking all types of stuff.
- In 1994, his mother was diagnosed with lupus, a life-threatening disease.
- He got to know what a hashtag actually is after watching the show “Pretty Little Liars.”
- Ian has collected $40,000 for the Lupus Foundation of America from his fans.
- For him, a perfect date would be either watching movie, or playing Uno, or cooking together with his partner at his or partner’s place.
- According to Ian, every man should own good boots, a tailored suit, and a huge library.
- His dad Stephen is a New York Times best-selling author.
- After he launched his new t-shirt at an online store in May 2015, he offered people that he would call them if they purchase that garment in the next 24 hours.
- He appeared in the music video of the song Where’s the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas (ft. The World) in 2016.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Phillip Davis, a widowed father who is left to raise his daughter alone after his wife dies from an aneurysm in childbirth, in the medical drama Chicago Med in 2019.
- In 2019, he appeared as Ford Executive – Ian in the sports drama film, Ford v Ferrari (titled Le Mans ’66 in some European countries), whose lead cast included Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Jon Bernthal, Caitriona Balfe, Tracy Letts, and Josh Lucas.