Julian David Morris
Crouch End, London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
After completing his A-level education, he had got a place at the Nottingham University. He intended to major in English but his agent managed to persuade him to drop out of university to pursue his acting career.
He honed his acting skills under the tutelage of Anna Scher.
- Father – Glen Morris
- Mother – Andrea Morris
- Siblings – Amy Morris (Younger Sister)
- Others – Geoffrey Morris (Paternal Grandfather), Evelyn Lemkus (Paternal Grandmother), Ian Ronald Edelstein (Maternal Grandfather), Lorraine Beatrice Levin (Maternal Grandmother)
Julian Morris is represented by
- London based United Agents Ltd.
- Brillstein Entertainment
- Gersh Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Julian Morris has dated
- Sarah Bolger – Julian started going out with actress Sarah Bolger in 2012. It is rumored that they had grown close while working in the TV series, Once Upon a Time. However, there has never been any official confirmation from either of them but their social media activity prove that it is something more substantial than idle tabloid gossip. In 2016, they had reportedly separated. However, going by his Instagram feed, they are very much together.
Race / Ethnicity
Overall, he has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
On his father’s side, he is of South African descent, whereas, on his mother’s side, he is of Zimbabwean descent.
- Often has slight fuzzy beard
- Boyish good looks
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Julian was cast in a number of commercials for local brands early in his acting career.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in a guest role of Wren Kingston in the drama mystery thriller series, Pretty Little Liars.
- Having played the role of Prince Phillip in the fantasy drama series, Once Upon a Time.
In 1999, he made his film debut in a supporting role in the comedy sports movie, Don’t Go Breaking My Heart.
First TV Show
In 1996, Julian made his first TV show appearance in 1 episode of the British crime drama series, The Knock.
Julian isn’t a big fan of slogging in the gym.
Instead, he loves to go for running outside. The physical activity he loves is to walk his dog.
Julian Morris Favorite Things
- Meal – Roasted chicken and potatoes with plenty of gravy
- London Food Spot – Borough Market
- Perfect First Date – At Kew Gardens in London
- New York City Brunch Spot – The Spotted Pig
- New York City Café – Café Sabarsky next to the Neue Galerie
- New York City Dinner Spot – Carbone
- Ice Cream – Dolce Leche
Source – The New Potato, Gotham Magazine, Wikia
Julian Morris Facts
- He started his acting career by starring in a series of dramas and plays at the Anna Scher Theatre in London.
- He got his first acting assignment at the age of 13 after he was cast in the role of a kid, who was pushed into LSD trade in the TV show, The Knock.
- He got his role in The Knock after the show director noticed his work in one of the theatre shows at the Anna Scher Theatre.
- He was in his gap year and had plans to travel to Namibia to work as a game changer when his agent got him a role in NBC pilot. He decided he wanted to pursue acting full time and decided against joining the university.
- Early on his acting career, he spent three seasons with the Royal Shakespeare Company, which he claims to have had a major impact on his career and acting skills.
- He decided to leave the TV show, Pretty Little Liars because he felt he wasn’t growing as an actor and was afraid that he might end up using such shows as crutches.
- Visit his official website @ julianmorris.net.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image via Rach / Flickr / CC BY 2.0