|Matt Bomer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1977|
Matt Bomer is an American actor and producer who is best known for portraying roles such as Neal Caffrey in White Collar, Larry Trainor in Doom Patrol, Ken in Magic Mike, Michael in American Horror Stories, and Felix Turner in The Normal Heart. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as All My Children, Tru Calling, Relic Hunter, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, The Last Tycoon, The Sinner, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, In Time, Superman: Unbound, The Nice Guys, The Magnificent Seven, Papi Chulo, and many more. His theatre credits include plays like The Boys in The Band, A Streetcar Named Desire, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. For his acting skills, Matt has been honored with numerous awards such as the Critics’ Choice Television Award, Golden Globe Award, and People’s Choice Award.
Matthew Staton Bomer
Spring, Texas, U.S.
Matt attended Klein High School in Spring, Texas. He completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh in 2001.
- Father – John Bomer (Former Dallas Cowboys draft pick)
- Mother – Sissi Bomer
- Siblings – Neill Bomer (Brother), Megan Bomer (Sister)
He is signed with Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist).
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt Bomer dated –
- Mike White (2001-2004) – From November 2001 to February 2004, he was romantically linked with Mike White.
- Simon Halls (2008-Present) – Bomer is a gay and started dating his publicist Simon Halls in 2008. They got married in 2011. The couple has three sons, who all were born via surrogacy, namely, Kit (b. 2005), Walker (b. 2008), and Henry (b. 2008). The latter two sons are twins.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Welsh, English, Swiss, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
Clear blue eyes
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
Matt has appeared in several commercials such as Toyota Prius CW 2009 as Superman, a dog food, Magnum, and others.
He is non-religious.
Best Known For
Playing Neal Caffrey in the USA Network’s television series White Collar since 2009. His salary per episode for this show was nearing $100,000.
Matthew debuted with the 2005 thriller film Flightplan for his role as Eric.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2002, he appeared in ABC’s soap opera All My Children for his role as Ian Kipling.
In 2007, to physically prepare for his role as Jay Burchell in Traveler, Matt worked with a professional trainer and also on rollerbladers. At that time, it was difficult for him to do rollerblade.
Matt Bomer Favorite Things
- Actor – Paul Newman
- Drink – Venti iced Americano, which is sweetened with a sugar alternative called stevia
- Bands – LCD Soundsystem, Arcade Fire, The Eagles (Matt’s All-Time Favorite Band)
- Song – Heart of the Matter (By Don Henley) (This is again Matt’s All-Time Favorite Song)
Source – GQ
Matt Bomer Facts
- In 2012, he publicly revealed that he is gay.
- He attended the same school as the actor Lee Grinner Pace.
- He topped Buddy TV’s list of “TV’s Sexiest Men” in 2011 but was ranked third in 2012.
- If he weren’t into acting, he would have been into broadcast journalism.
- In 2013, he was placed at #13 on Glamour magazine’s “50 Sexiest Men” list.
- In June 2013, he was ranked at the 2nd spot in Logo‘s “Hot 100” list.