|Ferdia Walsh-Peelo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1999|
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo is an Irish actor and musician who has wowed audiences with his performances in films like Sing Street (2016), CODA (2021), Here Are the Young Men (2020), Love Gets a Room (2021), etc.
Ashford, County Wicklow, Ireland
Ferdia studied at Coláiste Ráithín, an Irish-language school located in Bray. He also attended Wicklow Educate Together National School.
- Father – Mick Peelo
- Mother – Toni Walsh (Soprano)
- Siblings – Oisin Walsh-Peelo (Older Brother), Tadhg Walsh-Peelo (Older Brother), Siofradh Walsh-Peelo (Younger Sister)
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo has been represented by –
- Independent Talent Group in London
- William Morris Endeavor in California
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo has dated –
- Freya Parks – He was reportedly dating fellow actress Freya Parks in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry.
He has red cheeks.
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo Favorite Things
- Subject In School – Art
- Song From The 1980s – You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates
- Scene To Shoot In Sing Street (2016) – The 1950s ‘Back to the Future’ prom scene
- Album – Blue (1971) by Joni Mitchell
Source – YouTube, UnitedByPop.com, ShowTimes.com
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo Facts
- He came into this world via home birth.
- Ferdia was a boy soprano and attended his 1st singing audition at 7 years old.
- He has described himself as positive, long-haired, and creative.
- He sang the song Blackbird by The Beatles during his 1st audition for Sing Street (2016).
- As a teenager, Ferdia grew his hair 12 inches long in order to donate it to the Rapunzel Foundation in 2013. The foundation uses the donated hair to create Freedom Wigs and also raises funds for people to purchase Freedom Wigs.
Featured Image by Ferdiawalshpeelofans / Instagram