|Brittany Xavier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1986|
Brittany Xavier is an American lifestyle blogger, content creator, and YouTuber who is known for the beauty, fashion, travel, and lifestyle videos that she posts on her blog Thrifts and Threads.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Pasadena, California, United States
Brittany studied at Glendora High School. After that, she went on to attend the University of La Verne from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, International Relations.
She also passed the Law School Admission Test and had received acceptance into various law schools in the Los Angeles region. However, Brittany later decided to pursue a career in marketing instead.
Lifestyle Blogger, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – Bailey Molina (Sister)
Brittany is represented by Becca of Digital Brand Architects.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany has dated –
- Anthony Xavier (2013-Present) – Brittany married Anthony Xavier on September 7, 2013. In February of 2021, Brittany had announced via her Instagram that she was expecting her 2nd child sometime in August 2021. In one of her videos on YouTube, Brittany stated that she had gotten pregnant after 14 years.
Note: Brittany has a daughter named Jadyn Xavier (b. January 10, 2007) whom she had at a very early age with an ex-boyfriend of hers. Brittany was a teenager at the time and she had already broken up with the father of Jadyn before finding out about her pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Her prominent jawline
Through her social media, Brittany has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dior, NET-A-PORTER, Stella McCartney, Longchamp, Zara, H&M, Fendi, Cartier, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, YSL, and Tiffany & Co.
She was once featured on a nationwide commercial for eBay.
Brittany Xavier Favorite Things
- Summer Pieces – Oversized Jeans, Biker Shorts, Silk Skirts, Oversized Blazers
- Brands – Reformation, Everlane, RE/DONE Denim, Zara
Source – BrittanyXavier.com, Elle
Brittany Xavier Facts
- She started her blog titled Thrifts and Threads in 2013. However, the name of the website was later changed to Brittany Xavier.
- Brittany’s blog won the “Bloglovin’s Blogger of the Year” award as well as the “Breakthrough Fashion Blogger Of The Year” award in 2015.
- On December 29, 2015, Xavier joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of March 2021, were Pregnant again after 14 years, husband and daughter’s reaction *EMOTIONAL*, My Unplanned Pregnancy Story *EMOTIONAL* | Episode 1, Getting MORE Custom Ear Piercings (during NYFW) // Brittany Xavier, Finding out I’m PREGNANT after 14 years! *EMOTIONAL*, and Getting Custom Ear Piercings // Brittany Xavier.
- She has 2 French Bulldogs named Mabel and Eloise.
- Xavier considers herself to be a versatile, casual, comfortable, and a bit edgy kind of person.
Featured Image By Brittany Xavier / Instagram