|Matt Jackson Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|March 13, 1985
Matt Jackson is an American professional wrestler who makes up one-half of the wrestling duo The Young Bucks with his brother Nick Jackson with whom he is signed to the All Elite Wrestling (AEW). He and his brother are the former two-time AEW World Tag Team Champions.
Matthew Ronjon Massie
Matt, The Cucamonga Kids, The Jackson Brothers, Los Gallineros, Max and Jeremy Buck, Matt and Nick Jackson, The Young Bucks, Generation Me
Montebello, California, United States
Matt has trained under the watchful eye of Ron Rivera, Rudos Dojo, and Marty Jannetty.
He began training professionally as a wrestler in La Mirada and City of Industry, California, at the Revolution Pro Wrestling School called Rudos Dojo.
- Father – Matthew Massie Sr.
- Mother – Joyce Massie
- Siblings – Malachi Jackson (Younger Brother), Nick Jackson (Older Brother) (Wrestler).
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a full beard.
As part of The Young Bucks, he has appeared in commercials for various brands including Chris Jericho Cruise, All Elite Wrestling, and ROH Wrestling.
Matt Jackson Facts
- Jackson and his brother spent 18 years of their life in Rancho Cucamonga before relocating to Hesperia, California in 2003.
- He was billed from Rancho Cucamonga, California.
- Matt is a self-taught wrestler who began wrestling in his backyard wrestling ring alongside his brothers Nick and Malachi.
- Under The Young Bucks stage duo, Matt rose to fame for his work in New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) and Ring of Honor (ROH).
- Matt is childhood friends with fellow wrestler Dustin Cutler.
- He made his professional wrestling debut at the Alternative Wrestling Show/C4/Revolution Pro event on August 8, 2004.
- Matt started his independent wrestling company High Risk Wrestling (HRW) in October 2004.
- He is a huge fan of wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer. Matt and his brother Nick named their finisher after Dave calling it the “Meltzer Driver.”
Featured Image By Matt Jackson / Instagram