|Keiko Agena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1973|
Keiko Agena is an American actress best known for playing Lane Kim on the comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls (2000-2007) and its revival mini-series in 2016. In addition, she is also famous for portraying Dr. Edrisa Tanaka in the crime drama Prodigal Son. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Christine Keiko Agena
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Keiko studied at the Mid-Pacific Institute in Oʻahu. She then attended Whitman College in Washington for 1 year as a drama major.
- Mother – Claire Agena
- Siblings – She has 3 younger sisters.
- Others – Seisuke Tokuda (Maternal Grandfather), Hazel Harue Nakasone (Maternal Grandmother)
Keiko is represented by –
- Erik Kritzer of LINK Entertainment in California
- Joseph Le of Joseph Le Agency
- CESD Talent Agency
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keiko Agena has dated –
- Shin Kawasaki (2005-Present) – Keiko tied the knot with Japanese musician Shin Kawasaki on December 19, 2005, in a helicopter while it was flying over Las Vegas.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Japanese ancestry.
Keiko has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Verizon (2015)
- UnitedHealthcare (2016)
Keiko Agena Favorite Things
- Scenes By Kirk On Gilmore Girls – Playing Jesus in the episode The Festival of Living Art, Kirk’s black and white film
- TV Shows – Jane the Virgin, Key & Peele, How to Get Away with Murder, Kroll Show, Face Off, Saturday Night Live
- Type Of Pie – Custard Pie
- Scene To Shoot On Gilmore Girls – When Lane gets kicked out of the house for being in a band
- Episodes Of Gilmore Girls – The Pilot Episode, I Get A Sidekick Out of You
- Character On Gilmore Girls – Kirk Gleason (played by Sean Gunn)
- Types Of Pizza – Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Margherita
- Guest Star On Gilmore Girls – Carole King
Keiko Agena Facts
- Her character, Lane Kim on Gilmore Girls was a teenager when in reality, she was 27 years old at the start of the series.
- Keiko had once participated in a teen beauty pageant in Hawaii and was chosen as ‘Miss Photogenic’.
- She beat Asian-American actresses like Lucy Liu, Ming-Na Wen, and Tia Carrere to win the Ammy award in 2001 for her work on Gilmore Girls.
- Keiko published her book, No Mistakes: A Perfect Workbook for Imperfect Artists in 2018.
- She has written a song titled Lying, Cheating, Fake Rat B***ard.
Featured Image by Keiko Agena / Instagram