|Ruby Riott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1991|
Ruby Riott is an American professional wrestler known for her performances in WWE SmackDown. She was introduced to wrestling at the age of 15 and made her in-ring debut in January 2016 in a match against Daria Berenato. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Dori Elizabeth Prange
Ruby Riott, Heidi Lovelace, Heidi the Riveter, The Punk Rock Ragdoll, The Vintage Vixen
Edwardsburg, Michigan, United States
South Bend, Indiana, United States
Ruby Riott took her wrestling training at the School of Roc Wrestling Academy. She was guided by Billy Roc at the academy.
- Mother – She was an educator.
- Siblings – Joshua Kujawa (Older Brother) (Tough Mudder Competitor)
Ruby Riott is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blue’ or ‘black’.
- A unique hairdo that has sides partially trimmed off
- Tattoos on her body
- Gothic personal style
Ruby Riott has used her mild popularity on the social media to promote nutrition and fitness-related brands like Run Everything Labs and Flag Nor Fail.
Best Known For
- Being signed up with WWE and her performances in the SmackDown brand of the enterprise.
- Her in-ring feuds with established wrestlers like Becky Lynch and Naomi.
First WWE Match
In January 2016, she made her in-ring debut in a match against Daria Berenato in an NXT event. She went on to lose her first match.
Ruby Riott has got a grueling and disciplined workout regime in place to help her remain prepared for her professional challenges. For her strength training and conditioning workouts, she relies on the guidance of Sean Hayes, who has been hired by WWE to get emerging wrestlers in the right shape. She even posted a video of a heavy duty leg workout done under the watchful eyes of Hayes on her Instagram.
Ruby has also added CrossFit training to her workout regime to diversify her fitness routine. She usually heads to the CrossFit Winter Park and relies on the guidance of Carlos for her workouts. She has also given Pilates a try but, as per her tweets, she had a pretty hard time during her Pilates classes.
Ruby Riott Facts
- Her ring name Ruby Riott has been inspired by her interest in punk rock. Ruby is inspired by a song by Rancid and Riott is taken from the overall punk culture.
- While growing up, she was an introvert and an awkward kid, who was a bit of a loner.
- Although she has carved out a successful professional wrestling career, she never watched wrestling until she was in high school.
- She got introduced to independent wrestling at the age of 15. Her best friend and her family were huge wrestling fans and she was impressed by the costumes and lights after she watched her friend’s older brother compete in the independent circuit.
- She is a pretty big fan of dogs and has a pet Chinese Shar-Pei, whom she has opted to name Juvi, inspired by the Mexican Lucha libre sensation Juventud Guerrera.
- She has revealed in interviews that she would have loved to become a teacher if she hadn’t become a professional wrestler.
- Early in her wrestling career, she also used to work as a rock climbing instructor in a bid to pay her bills.
- Ruby is a big fan of body art and has got a hot air balloon inked on her thigh. She has claimed that the hot air balloon represents her childhood desire to travel, which her family couldn’t afford due to their limited financial resources.
- When she started taking wrestling training, she had zero athletic experience. So, her coaches had to work a bit on her conditioning and stamina.
- In a match against Asuka, she busted her head open as she accidentally smashed it against the steel ring steps. After the match, she had to get 5 stitches to patch her wound up.
- In March 2016, she endured a neck damage in a match against Kimber Lee at Chikara Grand Championship while being subjected to double-digit German suplexes.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mike Kalasnik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0