|Chanel West Coast Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1988|
Chelsea Chanel Dudley
CC, Chanel West Coast
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chanel West Coast went to the Taft High School. However, after studying for two years, she dropped out and instead took the homeschooling route to complete her high school studies.
Rapper, singer, actress, model, television personality
- Father – Her father was a DJ.
Chanel West Coast is represented by United Talent Agency.
Hip-hop, R&B, pop
Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money, Republic Records
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chanel West Coast has dated
- Chris Pfaff – Before she started going out with Liam Horne, she was in a relationship with TV personality Chris Pfaff.
- Liam Horne (2014-Present) – In the second half of 2014, Chanel West Coast was reported to be going out with Scottish singer Liam Horne (also known as Liam Edwards). In fact, for her interview with LA Weekly in August 2014, she had used their date as a setting for the interview. He had even introduced her to his aunt and uncle during their date. But they didn’t date for long. Over the years, they have walked the red carpet together at a number of high-profile events such as the MTV Awards, which has helped dispel several breakup rumors.
- Solo Lucci (2017) – Based on their flirty behavior in the reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Chanel and Solo Lucci were rumored to be going out in August 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to go for blonde highlights.
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
5.5 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the MTV reality TV shows, Rob Dyrdek‘s Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness.
- Having collaborated with popular music artists such as French Montana, Robin Thicke, and Snoop Dogg.
As a Singer
In July 2013, Chanel released her debut mixtape, Now You Know.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the MTV reality show, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
Chanel West Coast regularly works out at the Equinox gym to preserve her stunning curves. Her preferred choice of workout is Pilates.
Chanel West Coast Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Tupac
Source – The Talko
Chanel West Coast Facts
- Chanel started listening to hip-hop music at the age of 11. At the same age, she started smoking weed, which her mother used to cultivate at one point of time to pay their bills.
- She got an opportunity to star in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory after her friends put her in touch with Dyrdek. However, she was hesitant to work in the show as she felt it would ruin her chances to be taken seriously as a music artist.
- While growing up, she often used to accompany her father to various clubs in New York City for his DJing gigs.
- In her childhood, she took singing and dancing classes and was even a singer for Kidz Bop, which is a music brand that creates compilation albums featuring contemporary songs performed by children.
- She signed her first record deal in 2011 with Polow Da Don’s Zone 4 record label. However, she eventually left the label without having released any material.
- As a child, she used to write poetry and it was after reading iconic rapper Tupac’s book, The Rose that Grew from Concrete, she got inspired to become a rapper.
- While growing up, she had to often move between New York City and Los Angeles because her father was based in the former, and her mother lived in the latter.
- She once met Lil’ Wayne at an event and managed to impress him enough to earn an invitation to perform at his Miami studio. She managed to ace her audition and was immediately signed to Young Money Records.
- She is so grateful of Lil Wayne for giving her a chance at stardom that she has named her Pomeranian dog, Weezy, in a tribute to Wayne’s alter ego, Lil Weezy.
- While growing up, she used to perform in the choir.
Featured Image by Pure DOPE Magazine / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0