|Chanel West Coast Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1988|
Chanel West Coast is an American television personality, rapper, singer, actor, voice artist, and model who has been a part of shows like Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Wild Grinders, The Hard Times of RJ Berger, and Fear Factor. As a musician, she has released a number of tracks and mixtapes including Now You Know, Waves, Bass In The Trunk, Sharon Stoned, Bad Things, Own World, Holiday, C’est la vie, Been On (ft. French Montana), Quicksand, 40 Yard Dash, Blueberry Chills (ft. Honey C), I Love Money, Miles And Miles, Notice, Everywhere We Go, West Coast Christmas, Nobody, No Plans, Have It, New Bae (ft. Safaree), The Middle, Anchors, I Be Like (ft. Dax), and Black Roses.
Chelsea Chanel Dudley
CC, Chanel West Coast
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chanel West Coast went to the Taft High School. However, after studying for two years, she dropped out and instead took the homeschooling route to complete her high school studies.
Rapper, Singer, Actor, Model, Television Personality
- Father – Her father was a DJ.
- Others – Ronald “Ron” Kuriloff (Paternal Grandfather)
Chanel West Coast has been represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Hip-hop, R&B, pop
Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money, Republic Records
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chanel West Coast has dated –
- Chris Pfaff – Before she started going out with Liam Horne, she was in a relationship with TV personality Chris Pfaff.
- Liam Horne – In the second half of 2014, Chanel West Coast was reported to be going out with Scottish singer Liam Horne (also known as Liam Edwards). In fact, for her interview with LA Weekly in August 2014, she used their date as a setting for the interview. He had even introduced her to his aunt and uncle during their date. But they didn’t date for long. Over the years, they had walked the red carpet together at a number of high-profile events such as the MTV Awards. The couple later broke up.
- Solo Lucci (2017) – Based on the flirty behavior in the reality TV show Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Chanel West Coast and Solo Lucci were rumored to be going out in August 2017.
- Dom Fenison (2022-Present) – Chanel’s relationship with Dom Fenison first came into the limelight in April 2022 after they were seen together at Coachella. In June 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. On November 2, 2022, Chanel gave birth to a baby girl named Bowie Breeze Fenison via C-section. Bowie was born at 10:22 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces at the time of her birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Chanel is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has English roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to go for blonde highlights.
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
5.5 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the MTV reality TV shows, Rob Dyrdek‘s Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness
- Having collaborated with popular music artists such as French Montana, Robin Thicke, and Snoop Dogg
On October 22, 2020, she released her debut studio album titled America’s Sweetheart through Riveting Entertainment. After delaying it for 4 years, she released the album as a “surprise album.”
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the MTV reality show, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
Chanel West Coast regularly works out at the Equinox gym to preserve her stunning curves. Her preferred choice of workout is Pilates.
Chanel West Coast Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Tupac
Source – The Talko
Chanel West Coast Facts
- Chanel started listening to hip-hop music at the age of 11. At the same age, she started smoking weed, which her mother used to cultivate at one point in time to pay their bills.
- She got an opportunity to star in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory after her friends put her in touch with Dyrdek. However, she was hesitant to work in the show as she felt it would ruin her chances to be taken seriously as a music artist.
- While growing up, she often used to accompany her father to various clubs in New York City for his DJing gigs.
- In her childhood, she took singing and dancing classes and was even a singer for Kidz Bop, which is a music brand that creates compilation albums featuring contemporary songs performed by children.
- She signed her first record deal in 2011 with Polow da Don’s Zone 4 record label. However, she eventually left the label without having released any material.
- From 2012 to 2015, she provided vocals to the character of Flipz (the only female skater in the Wild Grinders) in the comedy animated television series Rob Dyrdek‘s Wild Grinders (also known simply as Wild Grinders).
- In July 2013, Chanel released her debut mixtape, Now You Know.
- As a child, she used to write poetry and it was after reading iconic rapper Tupac’s book The Rose that Grew from Concrete that she got inspired to become a rapper.
- While growing up, she had to often move between New York City and Los Angeles because her father was based in the former, and her mother lived in the latter.
- She once met Lil’ Wayne at an event and managed to impress him enough to earn an invitation to perform at his Miami studio. She managed to ace her audition and was immediately signed to Young Money Records.
- She is so grateful to Lil Wayne for giving her a chance at stardom that she has named her Pomeranian dog, Weezy, in a tribute to Wayne’s alter ego, Lil Weezy.
- While growing up, she used to perform in the choir.
Featured Image by Pure DOPE Magazine / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0