|Alyssa Arce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1992|
Alyssa Arce is an American model and TV personality, best known for being named the July 2013 “Playmate of the Month” for the well-known magazine Playboy founded by Hugh Hefner. Her centerfold photography was done by Sasha Eisenmann, a professional in the industry. She knew that she would be a model from a young age, and even moved to Miami, Florida, United States after high-school to model professionally. Alyssa was soon noticed by the Wilhelmina modeling agency and signed to the company, and then worked with the Ford modeling agency on many gigs.
After she was photographed for the LUI magazine by Terry Richardson in late 2013 and then photographed by paparazzi on a yacht with Justin Bieber in 2014, she became well-known by the worldwide audience. In addition to that, her body positivity image, and not being afraid to do naked photoshoots made her stand out from numerous other models in the competitive industry. Alyssa has amassed a large fanbase online, with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Alyssa Maria Arce
Aly, Alyssa Marie
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Alyssa Arce attended Myrtle Beach High School in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States, and graduated in 2010.
Model, TV Personality
- Father – Abraham Gustavo Arce
- Mother – Melissa “Lisa” Arce
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – John Percy Newman (Maternal Grandfather), Edna Mae Strickland (Maternal Grandmother), John Percy Newman (Maternal Grand-Grandfather), Constance Buffkin (Maternal Grand-Grandmother), Lonnie R. Strickland (Maternal Grand-Grandfather), Mary Jane “Janie” Strickland (Maternal Grand-Grandmother)
Alyssa Arce is represented by –
- Q-Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Wilhelmina (Talent Agent, Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Arce has dated –
- Justin Bieber (2014) – Alyssa and singer Justin Bieber had a fling in July 2014 after they met through a mutual friend in Ibiza, Spain. They were pictured getting extremely cozy with each other on Justin’s yacht, and she was seen in a black hoodie, cropped jeans, drinking black wine, and with bare feet in the air, relaxing. The controversy began because Justin was seen cozying up to the model Miranda Kerr the very next day and was also linked to singer Selena Gomez at that time. Furthermore, Alyssa was rumored to be in a relationship with an unknown man at the time.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic)
She is of English and Irish descent on her maternal side, and of Honduran descent on her paternal side.
- Tall, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Defined facial features
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Alyssa Arce has endorsed brands such as –
- Rebels Refinery (2017)
- Anita Ko Jewelry (2018)
- Tiger Mist (2018)
- I AM GIA (2018)
- Spinelli Kilcollin (2018)
- Material Good (2018)
- BOMANE SALON (2018)
- The Blink Bar (2018)
- Indah Clothing (2018)
- Proclamation Jewelry (2018)
- Chrome Hearts (2018)
- Glory Kickboxing (2018)
- Playboy (2018)
- Galvan London (2019)
Best Known For
- Being chosen for the “Playmate of the Month” by the Playboy magazine in July 2013
- Her modeling career in the United States, and a large social media following
First TV Show
Alyssa Arce made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode titled Alyssa Arce is Intense of the adult series Playboy Plus on June 29, 2013.
While she hasn’t shared exact details of her workout routine, she goes to the gym regularly in order to maintain her model physique. In addition, she has a history of playing football for 15 years in the past. Alyssa was also very passionate about watching kickboxing with her family, even though she never tried the sport professionally herself.
Alyssa Arce Favorite Things
- Interests – Kickboxing, Traveling, Fashion, Riding Go-Karts, Dirt Bikes
- Activities – Sunbathing, Swimming, Driving Fast,
- Animals – Cat, Dog
- Kick Boxing Fighters – Rico Verhoeven, Peter Aerts
- Personal Quote – “I’m a tomboy. I love cars and four-wheelers. In my life, I’m looking for a way to combine kids, traveling, and fashion.”
Alyssa Arce Facts
- She describes herself as a free soul and a dreamer, having a “gypsy soul”, and “an open mind, a carefree personality and a self-driven mentality.”
- She would sometimes be promoted as Alyssa Marie instead of Alyssa Arce. That was a nod to her middle name, Maria, only slightly adapted for the United States.
- She lived out of a suitcase for 5 years after 2013, which meant she traveled almost constantly, without settling.
- When traveling, Alyssa always packed 5 things – travel pillow, chapstick, moisturizer for her hands and face, her Apple iPad, and her favorite Muzik headphones.
- Alyssa has a dog named Lucy Lou who was also a hotel dog at the Villa Treville 5-star hotel in Positano, Salerno, Italy. Lucy would still travel with her to the United States on occasion.
- Alyssa also had a cat, but it passed away in late November 2017.
- Alyssa was a cheerleader in high school.
- If she weren’t a model, she would either work in fashion, with children or be a dentist.
- When asked about the qualities men have to possess in order to date her, Alyssa specified 3 – having an open mind, not being sensitive to her banter which can often be harsh, and being able to cook well.
- If she were a kickboxer, Alyssa would wear black trunks with purple sequins, and her name would be written in turquoise color.
- Alyssa was named “Would Wife” by FHM magazine in December 2013.
- Her grandfather, who she called Bitito, passed away on June 20, 2018, which left her heartbroken.
- Alyssa always felt that she had a down-to-earth personality, and worked hard not to become a “diva” like other well-known models.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alyssa Arce / Instagram