|Arliss Howard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1954|
Arliss Howard is an American actor, screenwriter, and film director who is known for his appearance in the films Full Metal Jacket (1987), Tequila Sunrise (1988), The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997), The Time Traveler’s Wife (2009), Moneyball (2011), and Mank (2020).
Leslie Richard Howard
Arliss, Less R. Howard, Les
Independence, Missouri, United States
Arliss attended Truman High School before going on to enroll at Columbia College in Columbia, Missouri in 1976.
He also trained at the Actors Studio in New York.
Actor, Screenwriter, Film Director
- Father – Richard Howard
- Mother – Barbara
- Siblings – Joy Howard (Sister) Jim Howard (Younger Brother) (Actor, Writer), Kip Howard (Younger Brother)
Arliss is represented by Parseghian Planco Management.
Arliss Howard’s net worth was $16 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arliss has dated –
- Holly Hunter (1988-1990) – Arliss started dating actress Holly Hunter in December 1988. However, the duo eventually separated in January 1990.
- Karen Mary Sellars – He married talent agent Karen Mary Sellars on February 28, 1986, with whom he has a son named Sam Howard (b. 1987). However, the couple decided to part ways.
- Debra Winger (1996-Present) – Arliss got married to actor and producer Debra Winger on November 28, 1996. Together, they have a son named Gideon “Babe” Howard (b. 1997). Arliss is also the stepfather of film director Noah Hutton who was born to Debra during her marriage to actor Timothy Hutton.
Race / Ethnicity
Arliss has Norwegian English, some Swiss, and Cherokee Native American ancestry.
Salt and Pepper
- He sports a pair of rectangular reading spectacles.
- His receding hairline
Arliss Howard Facts
- He made his debut TV show appearance as a policeman in The Incredible Hulk in 1979. Later, in 1983, Arliss made his debut theatrical film appearance as Scott Stuart in The Prodigal.
- Arliss got his big break with the film Ruby and Natural Born Killers.
- He has directed various stage plays including The Monogamist and How I Learned to Drive.