|Lottie Moss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1998|
Lottie Moss is an English model and media personality who is the half-sister of the sensational model Kate Moss. Over the years, she has worked with several abrands and designers like Chanel, Sonia Rykiel, Topshop, Tommy Hilfiger, and others and has also graced the covers of magazines such as Madame Figaro, Vogue Paris, L’Officiel Paris, L’Officiel Netherlands, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Tatler Russia, Manifesto Magazine, Woman Madame Figaro, Harper’s Bazaar India, Rollacoaster Magazine, L’Officiel Ukraine, Madame Figaro Japan, Elle Russia, Interview Magazine, L’Officiel Brasil, and Elle Slovenia.
Lottie, Mini Moss
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Lottie went to Abbey College in Ramsey, Cambridgeshire. She further enrolled herself at the University of Oxford.
Model, Media Personality
- Father – Peter Edward Moss (Travel Agent)
- Mother – Inger (Runs a fashion store in West Sussex and a modeling agency in Brighton)
- Siblings – Kate Moss (Older Paternal Half-Sister), Nick Moss (Half-Brother)
- Others – Herbert Edward Moss (Paternal Grandfather), Queenie Louisa Stanbridge (Paternal Grandmother), Lila Grace Moss (Niece) (Model)
Lottie has been signed with these agencies –
- Storm Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Storm Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- D’Management Group – Milan
- The Society Management – New York
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lottie Moss has dated –
- Josh (2016) – She was seen on a date night with a young guy named, Josh in July 2016, as reported by The Sun.
- Sam Prince (2016-2017) – She was romantically involved with Sam Prince between the years 2016 and 2017.
- Alexander Mytton (2016-2017) – In October 2016, she started dating DJ Alexander Mytton but the duo soon parted ways the following year in July.
- Christian Cooke (2018) – Lottie was rumored to be dating actor Christian Cooke in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
In November 2020, Lottie revealed to a fan via her Instagram Q/A that she is pansexual.
- Mole mark on the chin (Left side)
- A tattoo just below her breast
32-24-36 in or 81-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She was announced as Bulgari’s Accessories Ambassador in September 2016.
In 2014, she also advertised for Valentino, and Calvin Klein Jeans.
Lottie has advertised for Rosa Chá in 2015.
Some other brands for which she has done endorsement work are Mytheresa, Topshop, Chanel, Rag & Bone,
Best Known For
Being the younger sister of modeling superstar Kate Moss
Lottie Moss actively participates in workout sessions as she likes keeping herself in shape.
She also keeps sharing about her workout efforts on her Instagram too.
Lottie Moss Favorite Things
- School Subjects – History, English, P.E.
Source – Heavy.com
Lottie Moss Facts
- Lottie gained fame after she was featured in the 2014 issue of Teen Vogue. It was also her print debut.
- At 16, she signed with Storm Model Management.
- Moss was scouted at her sister Kate Moss’s wedding in 2011 with Jamie Hince.
- At her sister Kate’s marriage, she was a bridesmaid.
- Justin Bieber is her celebrity crush.
- She is an animal lover.
- Lottie likes horseback riding. She used to do it after finishing school during the day.
- Taylor Momsen and Emma Stone are her style icons.
- Kate Moss is one of her biggest inspirations and that is why she entered the show business.
- Harry Potter… series is her favorite book to pretend to have read.
- Beyoncé‘s single Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) is her go-to-girl power anthem.
- She loves sloths.
- She has been featured in editorials like Dazed Magazine, Teen Vogue, W Magazine, British Vogue, Vogue Paris, American Vogue, Madame Figaro, Love Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar India, Vanity Fair Italia, Manifesto Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Numero China, L’Officiel Ukraine, Elle Russia, Tatler Russia, L’Officiel Brasil, Elle Slovenia, Harper’s Bazaar China, L’Officiel Netherlands, and Vogue Mexico.
- In December 2020, she was heavily criticized after she declared during an Instagram live with her friends that she was “super-spreading covid”. However, she later issued an apology for her statement.