Lottie, Mini Moss
London, England, UK
Lottie went to Abbey College in Ramsey, Cambridgeshire. She further enrolled herself in University of Oxford.
- Father – Peter Edward Moss (Travel Agent)
- Mother – Inger (Runs a fashion store in West Sussex and a modeling agency in Brighton)
- Siblings – Kate Moss (Older Half Sister), Nick Moss (Half-Brother)
Lottie is signed with these agencies –
- Storm Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- D’Management Group – Milan
- The Society Management – New York
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lottie Moss dated –
- Josh (2016) – She was seen on a date night with a young guy named, Josh in July 2016, as reported by The Sun.
- Christian Cooke (2018) – Lottie was rumored to be dating actor Christian Cooke in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole mark on the chin (Left side)
- Tattoo just below her breast
32-24-36 in or 81-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She was announced as Bulgari’s Accessories Ambassador in September 2016.
In 2014, she also advertised for Valentino, and Calvin Klein Jeans.
Lottie has advertised for Rosa Chá in 2015.
Best Known For
Being the younger sister of modeling superstar Kate Moss.
Lottie Moss actively participates in workout sessions as she likes keeping herself in shape.
She also keeps sharing about her workout efforts on her Instagram too.
Lottie Moss Favorite Things
- School Subjects – History, English, P.E.
Source – Heavy.com
Lottie Moss Facts
- Lottie gained fame after she was featured in the 2014 issue of Teen Vogue. It was also her print debut.
- At 16, she signed with Storm Model Management.
- Moss was scouted at her sister Kate Moss’s wedding in 2011 with Jamie Hince.
- At her sister Kate’s marriage, she was a bridesmaid.
- Justin Bieber is her celebrity crush.
- She is an animal lover.
- Lottie likes horseback riding. She used to do it after finishing the school during the day.
- Taylor Momsen and Emma Stone are her style icons.
- Kate Moss is one of her biggest inspirations why she entered the show business.
- Harry Potter… series is her favorite book to pretend to have read.
- Beyoncé‘s single Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) is her go-to-girl power anthem.
- She loves sloths.