Jac (Nickname received from the IMG modeling agency)
Poznan, Wielkopolska, Poland
She is good at studies. Monika does not underestimate her studies and gives full attention besides her busy schedule.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Monika’s dad is a coach and trains the people from Wielkopolska (also known as Greater Poland)
- Mother – Marlena Jagaciak
- Siblings – Anna Jagaciak (Older Sister) (Long and triple jumper)
Her family is very athletic. Her sister is an athlete and dad is coach.
Monika is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Bravo Models
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Gaga Models Agency (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Gapped tooth
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Monika advertised for various fashion houses such as ab.f.z, Alberta Ferretti, Anayi, Calvin Klein, Chanel Beauty, Coach, Dior Cruise, Dior eyewear, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, Hector & Karger, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Issey Miyake Pleats Please, J Brand, Jill Stuart, Just Cavalli, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Simple, Strawberry Fields, TianPo, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for big and famous fashion labels.
First Fashion Show
Monika debuted with Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2008 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for Bruno Pieters, Hugo, and Strenesse Blue.
Normally, Jac workouts two or three times a week. She revealed in an interview given to BeautyHigh.com. But, just before her debut ramp walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013, she started doing her exercises daily so that she could impress everybody with her astonishing figure coupled with amazing talent. Jac focused on yoga and gym exercises, the most.
Jagaciak is a talented girl and knows what exercises to execute the most to make her body look more curvy. Like other female models, she tries to have flat stomach, and focus on her important body parts like buttocks and body toning. She belongs to the sports family. So, she had been doing all the track and field exercises with her older sister since childhood.
As she chose modeling her career, she now needs to give up her favorite foods even for months. In the same interview, she revealed that she was craving for burger and steak, so she would had them after the show ends.
Monika Jagaciak Facts
- In 2013, she appeared as herself in a 70-minute long documentary titled Are All Men Pedophiles?
- She is friends with several other models like Anna Gushina, Auguste Abeliunaite, Daga Ziober, Julia Step, Karlie Kloss, Lindsey Scott, Samantha Gradoville, Sigrid Agren, Sophie Srej, Yulia Leontieva, and Zuzanna Bijoch.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2013.
- If she were not into modeling, she would have been into sports, just like her older sister.
- Monika enjoys drawing and playing sports in her spare time.
- At 14, she once ran away from her house as an Australian journalist was trying to catch her so as to take an interview. The journalist kept waiting outside Monika’s house. This was the scariest moment of her life.
- She has graced a tremendous amount of magazine covers such as Vogue, Jalouse, Numero, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Style, Female, W, Sure, FN, etc.
- In 2007, she was encouraged by her older sister to attend the open casting of GAGA Models Agency at a shopping center in Poland. This made a start in her modeling career.
- In 2008, when Monika was 14, she was flagged as inappropriate for Australian Fashion Week. Subsequently, a general rule was made that all the girls below 16 years of age would not be allowed to participate in the Australian Fashion Week.