Agren was born on 24 April, 1991
Schoelcher, Martinique, France (French island in the Caribbean)
Agren completed her home schooled education in 2007, when she passed in a scientific degree with honors. Her favorite subjects remained the biology, mathematics, and physics.
Fashion / Runway Model
She is singed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Paris (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Ave Management – Singapore
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Cape Town
- The Society Model Management
- Elite Model Management – China
- Ford Models – New York (2011 – 2013)
- New York Model Management (2008 – 2011)
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
There is no information about her dating history.
She is the Martinique’s gift to the modeling industry. She is known for her striking face and willowy frame.
31.5-23-34 in or 80-58.5-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Sigrid had advertised for Alberta Ferretti, All Saints, AQ MW cosmetics, Armani Jeans, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Burberry Blue Label, Calvin Klein watches, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel ‘Chance’ fragrance, Chanel jewelry, Chanel ‘N° 5’ fragrance, Chanel ‘Rouge Coco’ lipstick, Chloé, Cosme Decorte AQ MW, Daks, Façonnable, Gucci, H&M, Karl Lagerfeld, New Man, Nicole Farhi, O’2nd, Prada, Prada Men, Stella McCartney, Superfine, Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics.
Agren has not spoken publicly about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Appearing in the fashion industry.
She has not done any of the films yet.
First TV Show
Agren appeared in Resort 2009 fashion show in which she closed the Prada resort show.
Post that, she was flashed in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show for 6267, Alexander McQueen, Andrew Gn, Antonio Berardi, Aquilano e Rimondi, Barbara Bui, Burberry Prorsum, Calvin Klein, Carlos Miele, Celine, C’N’C Costume National, Chanel, Chloé, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Doo.Ri, Dries van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, Ermanno Scervino, Fendi, Franceso Scognamiglio, Gap, Giambattista Valli, Gianfranco Ferré, Gucci, Hermès, James Coviello, Jil Sander, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Kristina Ti, Lanvin, Lela Rose, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marni, Milly, Miu Miu, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, Philosophy, Ports 1961, Prada, Rad Hourani, Ralph Lauren, Rodarte, Sonia Fortuna, Sonia Rykiel, Sophia Kokosalaki, Valentino, Wunderkind, Y-3, Yves Saint Laurent.
Her modeling career kick-started, afterwards.
She revealed to Vogue magazine –
“I love yoga. I can practice it wherever I am, at home, in my hotel room . . . I like playing tennis, too, but that’s more of a hobby because I’m not very good!”
“The worst thing that happened so far in a fashion show was when my shoe broke during the finale of the fall Prada show. It was bad. I didn’t finish the walk. I had to go back to backstage because I couldn’t walk anymore.”
Sigrid Favorite Things
- At the age of 15, she became famous during the Elite Model Look in the year 2006.
- Sigrid’s mother is from Normandy while her father is from Sweden.
- She was 13, when she first participated in the Elite Model Look in France. But, Agren lost the contest to Charlotte Beillard after reaching the finals.
- She enjoys doing ballet.
- She is good friends with Jennifer Messelier, Taryn Davidson, and Toni Garrn.
- She is a French-Swedish model.
- She used to speak Creole language at her born place.
- According to Vogue, she was discovered while shopping with her mother in 2006 and she saw a casting going on of the models. Hence, she enrolled herself there and soon became one of the 15 finalist of the contest.
- Three items can always be found in her bag – wallet, BlackBerry phone, lip balm.
- She has a habit of reading French news on the Internet while having her breakfast.
- If Sigrid would be given a chance to trade closets with anyone, she would like to do so with Kate Moss.
- Like many other model, she has also graced the mag covers of i-D (UK) in 2009, Elle (Sweden) in 2012, W (Korea) in 2012 and 2013, Vogue (China) in 2009, Dansk (Denmark) in 2011 and many others are in the queue.
- Follow her on Twitter.