|Zuzanna Bijoch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1994|
Zuzanna Bijoch is a Polish model best known for walking the runway for several popular brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, and Prada. She has also been ranked at the #13 spot amongst the Top 50 models in the world. Her flourishing career has led her to grace the covers of several top magazines like Elle, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Glamour. She has more than 700k followers on Instagram, 200k plus followers on Twitter, and over 200k followers on Facebook.
New York, United States
In 2018, she was accepted to join Columbia University in New York.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Julia Bijoch (Older Sister) (Dentist)
Zuzanna is represented by –
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- MODELWERK – Hamburg
- VIEW Model Management – Spain
- VIEW Model Management – Barcelona
- Chic Management
- D’Vision Model Management – Warsaw
- NEXT Model Management – New York
- NEXT Model Management – Miami
- NEXT Model Management – Los Angeles
- NEXT Model Management – Milan
- NEXT Model Management – London
- IMG Models – Paris
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zuzanna has preferred to not to talk about her dating life which makes it difficult to speculate anything about her relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean Physique
- Prominent cheekbones
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Zuzanna has advertised for brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Gosia Baczyńska, Joseph, Louis Vuitton, Paul & Joe, Ports 1961, Prada, Prada eyewear, Proenza Schouler, SARAR, Simple, Tom Ford ‘Black Orchid’ fragrance, Tom Ford Eyewear, Valentino, Vertu, Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent Beauty, Escada, Pologeorgis, L.K. Bennett, Diane von Furstenberg, TALLY WEiJL, 100% Bloomingdale’s, Armani Exchange, Printemps, Redemption Choppers, A. Brand, Elisabetta Franchi, Sergio Rossi, Tory Burch, Tom Ford Beauty, Tom Ford Ready to Wear and Eyewear Campaign, Devi Kroell, Ports 1961, Trussardi, Balenciaga Resort, Gucci Fiat, and Proenza Schouler.
Best Known For
- Having been ranked at the #13 spot amongst Top 50 Models in the world
- Having walked the runway for several brands such as Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, and Prada
First Fashion Week
Miranda was first seen in Haute Couture – Autumn /Winter 2010 fashion week where she walked for Georges Chakra and Lee Young Hee.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance in New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015 episode of Fashion News Live (Vintage) in 2016.
As a part of her workout routine, Zuzanna takes interest in the sport of swimming which is considered to be one of the best full-body cardio workouts. She also practices Yoga to soothe her senses and clear her mind, body, and soul.
Zuzanna Bijoch Favorite Things
- Favorite Destination in 2012 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Designers – Haider Ackermann, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Alexander Wang
- All-Time Favorite Model – Karen Elson
Source – Vogue
Zuzanna Bijoch Facts
- In 2007, Zuzanna participated in a competition that was organized by a teen magazine, Bravo Girl, and emerged victoriously.
- In 2017, she published a book, titled “Modelka” (English translation: Model), in which she wrote about the various facets of being a model in relevance to her career.
- In mid-2017, she and her sister Julia participated in TVN’s 2nd season of the Asia Express. However, they did not win it and wrapped up their journey at the 5th spot.
- Her go-to coffee order is caramel frappuccino.
- Zuzanna describes herself as someone elegant, chic, comfy, simple, classic, dramatic, crazy, and nice.
- She has a Yorkie named Tallulasees.
- In 2012, her favorite Netflix movies were Gran Torino by Clint Eastwood and J. Edgar.
- She compares her life to that of the fictional characters Batman and Spiderman who lead a dual life.
- Follow Zuzanna Bijoch on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Zuzanna Bijoch / Instagram