|Phoebe Waller-Bridge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.75 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Phoebe Waller-Bridge is an actress, writer, and director known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Fleabag, Crashing, and Solo: A Star Wars Story. She has also appeared in numerous theatrical productions like Roaring Trade and Hay Fever. She has won numerous awards for her superior acting and writing skills like British Academy Television Award and Royal Television Society Award.
Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge
London, England, United Kingdom
Phoebe Waller-Bridge went to the St Augustine’s Priory, which is a London based independent Catholic school for girls. She later got enrolled at the DLD College London in Marylebone, a sixth form college.
She later got accepted at the Trinity College, Dublin to study English. But, she changed her decision and opted to get admission at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Actress, Writer, Director
- Father – Michael Cyprian Waller-Bridge (Worked in Finance and Co-founder of the Tradepoint stock exchange)
- Mother – Teresa Mary Waller-Bridge (Worked for the charitable organization, The Ironmongers’ Company)
- Siblings – Jasper Waller-Bridge (Younger Brother) (Music Manager), Isobel Waller-Bridge (Older Sister) (Composer)
- Others – Sir John Edward Longueville Clerke (Maternal Grandfather) (12th Baronet)
Phoebe Waller-Bridge is represented by Beverly Hills-based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Waller-Bridge has dated –
- Conor Woodman (2014-2017) – In 2014, Phoebe got married to presenter and documentary filmmaker, Conor Woodman. She had first met him at a bar but by the time they started dating, she had no recollection of their brief meeting. It was Conor who got in touch with her. He had seen her performance in a play, in which she had to spend most of the time in a bathtub. After seeing his flirty message on Facebook, she agreed to go out with him. They decided to end their marriage in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Angular jawline
- Beauty mark on the left side of her forehead
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the comedy-drama TV series, Fleabag. She is also the creator and main writer of the show.
- Having played the lead role in the Channel 4 comedy TV series, Crashing. She has also written the script of the show.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Albert Nobbs.
First TV Show
In 2009, Phoebe Waller-Bridge made her first TV show appearance in the Chef’s Secret episode of the medical drama series, Doctors.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge Facts
- She had auditioned for a role in the period drama, Downton Abbey but she was rejected by the casting directors because she was too funny.
- Phoebe has collaborated with director Vicky Jones to establish DryWrite, which is a theatre company that regularly hosts shows at the Soho Theatre in London. She serves as the co-artistic director of the company.
- In 2009, she got her first acting gig which was a part in the play, Roaring Trade, which was performed at the Soho Theatre.
- When she went on to audition for the role of L3-37 (droid) in Solo: A Star Wars Story, she hadn’t watched any Star Wars movie.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by British Vogue / YouTube