Brooklyn, New York, United States
Her schooling and university information is not known.
Fashion / Runway model, occasional actress
- Father – is from France (Restaurateur)
- Mother – is from America and is a model and dancer at Le Lido club.
- Siblings – Unknown
Camille Rowe is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Premier Model Management
- Stage Tokyo Model Agency
- Esee Model Management
- Just WM
- The Society Model Management
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Camille Rowe has dated –
- Andrew VanWyngarden (2012-2014) – From 2012 to 2014, American musician Andrew VanWyngarden and Camille dated each other.
- Cam Avery (2015-2016) – Australian multi-instrumentalist and singer, Cam Avery and Rowe dated each other for some time between 2015 and 2016.
- Harry Styles (2017-Present) – In July 2017, Camille and British singer, Harry Styles sparked dating rumors. They haven’t confirmed the relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
- Freckled complexion
33-26-35 in or 84-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Rowe has done advertisements for many brands like 3 Suisses, Abercrombie & Fitch, Cacharel ‘Amor Amor’ fragrance, Chloé ‘L’Eau de Chloé’ fragrance, Dior Homme, H&M, Louis Vuitton, Gap, Victoria’s Secret, Tommy Hilfiger, and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Modeling for big fashion houses such as Victoria’s Secret, Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger.
First Fashion Show
Camille debuted with Autumn / Winter fashion show – (New York) in 2014, where she walked the ramp for rag & bone.
Rowe appeared in the 2010 French drama film Our Day Will Come alongside Vincent Cassel. She played the role as “The English Girl #1”.
After waking up in the morning, she starts her day by drinking a glass of water mixed with lemon and a pinch of baking soda and maple syrup.
She used to do a lot of running in the past. But now, she focuses more on yoga and walking.
Camille does not have any love for junk food. Due to her parents, being in the restaurant business, have always made her eat healthy and organic food. So, she still retains the same childhood habit and likes to cook food for herself. Though, she has a weakness for Italian food.
Camille Rowe Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Italian
- Beauty Products – Embryolisse moisturizer, Bioderma Crealine, Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair serum, Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery, Dior DiorSkin Nude foundation, Dior lip gloss, NARS lipsticks, Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue hair oil, Kérastase shampoos.
- Cologne – Chloé signature fragrance
Source – Refinery29, Vogue
Camille Rowe Facts
- Camille spent her childhood in Brooklyn, California, and Paris due to her parents (dad is from France and mom is from USA).
- Her dad’s family is in the restaurant business.
- She was discovered at the age of 18 (in 2008) in a cafe in Le Marais in Paris. At that time, she was studying in the university.
- She is addicted to massages and go for it at least once a week.
- She had also appeared in Dior Homme campaigns (alongside Robert Pattinson).
- You may want to connect with Camille on Twitter.