|Kate Dickie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1971|
Kate Dickie is a talented Scottish actress. She is known for her roles in Tinsel Town, Game of Thrones, Red Road, Couple in a Hole, Prometheus, Filth, The Witch, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
East Kilbride, Scotland, United Kingdom
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Kate Dickie studied drama in college in Kirkcaldy. Later, she attended the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
- Father – He was a farmer.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Kate Dickie is managed by Hunwick Hughes Ltd., Talent Agency, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Dickie has dated –
- Kenny – They have a daughter named Molly Christie (b. 2004).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair.
- Keeps front bangs
- Sharp pointed nose
Kate Dickie Facts
- Coming from a humble family, she was embarrassed about calling herself an actress in fear of being typecast as pretentious.
- Kate has been a member of many Scottish theater companies like Suspect Culture, Theatre Cryptic, and Raindog.
- She has supported Solar Bear, a theatre company that collaborates with deaf people.
- Her mother died of Alzheimer’s in her 40s.
- Before getting into films, she did theatre for more than 15 years.
- Andrea Arnold has had the biggest impact on her when it comes to films.
- Her least favorite scenes to film are the ones where she has to be violent to someone.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She is terrified of spiders and is almost arachnophobic.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0