|Camille Rowe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1990|
Camille Rowe is a French model and actor who has worked with many brands and designers such as Rag & Bone, Louis Vuitton, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, and Adidas Originals. Additionally, she appeared on the cover of Playboy in 2016 and has also graced the covers of magazines like Elle Italy, L’Officiel Malaysia, L’Officiel France, Glamour Spain, Russh, Madame Figaro France, Elle Greece, L’Officiel Netherlands, Elle Argentina, Elle Brazil, French Revue De Modes, Elle Finland, Elle Belgium, and Costume Denmark. Camille Rowe has also branded out as an actor and has been a part of on-screen projects such as Our Day Will Come, Rock’n Roll, I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere, The Deep House, and Knuckledust.
Camille Chrystal Pourcheresse
Cam, Camille Rowe
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway Model, Occasional Actor
- Father – René R. Pourcheresse (Restaurateur from France)
- Mother – Darilyn LeAnne (Rowe) (Model and Dancer at Le Lido club)
- Others – Roger Pourcheresse (Paternal Grandmother), Denise (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Rowe (Maternal Grandfather), Charlene LaVonne Smith (Maternal Grandmother)
Camille Rowe is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Premier Model Management
- Stage Tokyo Model Agency
- Esee Model Management
- Just WM
- The Society Model Management
She has also been repped by UBBA, Talent Agency, Paris, France.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camille Rowe has dated –
- Andrew VanWyngarden (2012-2013) – From 2012 to 2013, American musician Andrew VanWyngarden and Camille dated each other.
- Dylan Rieder (2013-2014) – She was romantically involved with American professional skateboarder, artist, and model Dylan Rieder between 2013 and 2014.
- Cam Avery (2015-2016) – Australian multi-instrumentalist and singer, Cam Avery and Rowe dated each other for some time between 2015 and 2016.
- Devendra Banhart (2015-2017) – She was linked with American singer, songwriter, and visual artist Devendra Banhart from December 2015 to July 2017.
- Harry Styles (2017-2018) – In July 2017, Camille and British singer, Harry Styles sparked dating rumors. They dated for a year and separated after 1 year of dating in July 2018.
- Theo Niarchos (2018-Present) – She started going out with art dealer Theo Niarchos in July 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Camille Rowe is of French descent on her father’s side and has English and Irish roots on her mother’s side.
- Freckled complexion
33-26-35 in or 84-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Rowe has done advertisements for many brands like 3 Suisses, Abercrombie & Fitch, Cacharel ‘Amor Amor’ fragrance, Chloé ‘L’Eau de Chloé’ fragrance, Dior Homme, H&M, Louis Vuitton, Gap, Victoria’s Secret, Tommy Hilfiger, and others.
Best Known For
Modeling for big fashion houses such as Victoria’s Secret, Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger.
First Fashion Show
Camille debuted with the Autumn / Winter fashion show – (New York) in 2014, where she walked the ramp for rag & bone.
Rowe appeared in the 2010 French drama film Our Day Will Come alongside Vincent Cassel. She played the role of “The English Girl #1”.
After waking up in the morning, she starts her day by drinking a glass of water mixed with lemon and a pinch of baking soda and maple syrup.
She used to do a lot of running in the past. But now, she focuses more on yoga and walking.
Camille does not have any love for junk food. Her parents being in the restaurant business, have always made her eat healthy and organic food. So, she still retains the same childhood habit and likes to cook food for herself. However, she has a weakness for Italian cuisine.
Camille Rowe Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Italian
- Beauty Products – Embryolisse moisturizer, Bioderma Crealine, Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Serum, Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery, Dior DiorSkin Nude foundation, Dior lip gloss, NARS lipsticks, Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue hair oil, Kérastase shampoos.
- Cologne – Chloé signature fragrance
Source – Refinery29.com, Vogue.co.uk
Camille Rowe Facts
- Camille spent her childhood in Brooklyn, California, and Paris due to her parents (dad is from France and mom is from the USA).
- Her dad’s family is in the restaurant business.
- She was discovered at the age of 18 (in 2008) in a cafe in Le Marais in Paris. At that time, she was studying at the university.
- She brought to life the character of Serena in the 2020 British action-thriller film Knuckledust. She co-starred in the film alongside Moe Dunford, Kate Dickie, Gethin Anthony, Sébastien Foucan, Rohan Gurbaxani, Matthew Stathers, Christy O’Donnell, Phil Davis, Jaime Winstone, and others.
- She is addicted to massages and goes for them at least once a week.
- She had also appeared in Dior Homme campaigns (alongside Robert Pattinson).
- She co-starred as Tina in the 2021 English supernatural horror film The Deep House.