|Sab Zada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1999|
Sab Zada is an American model and social media star who is known for her pink-dyed hair and for being the girlfriend of media personality Jaden Smith who is the son of actor Will Smith.
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sab Zada attained an associate’s degree while in high school after which she went on to attend Texas State University.
Model, Social Media Star, Musical Artist
As a model, Sab Zada is signed to LA Models.
R&B, Soul, Alternative, Pop
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sab Zada has dated –
- Jaden Smith (2023-Present) – Media personality Jaden Smith and Zada’s relationship first came into the spotlight in August 2023 after they were seen together at Malibu Beach in Malibu, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Hispanic)
Sab Zada has Filipino and Chinese ancestry.
However, she prefers to dye her hair a shade of pink.
- Plush lips
- Buxom appearance
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Sab Zada has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Cider.
Sab Zada Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Mac Miller
Sab Zada Facts
- She was brought up in Texas.
- Sab Zada joined the YouTube community with her channel titled pasabist on April 2, 2014.
- She started uploading to her Instagram account in January 2017.
- On her social media, Sab Zada has collaborated with various well-known brands including Crocs, Guess Originals, and Smashbox Cosmetics.
- She released her debut EP titled Hafren on June 21, 2023.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of August 2023, were Going Out of My Comfort Zone ft. @TigerMist || PASABIST, How I Catfish | Easy Everyday Makeup Tutorial & Chit Chat GRWM | Pasabist, and GET READY WITH ME again…|| LA.
- Over the years, Sab Zada has released various singles including Bound, 1005, I Love U, Time, Stable, and Peter Pan to name a few.
- Pete Davidson is her celebrity crush.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people who are just plain bullies.
- She had relocated to Los Angeles, California in the past.
Featured Image By Princess Sab Zada / Instagram