|Ashlee Simpson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1984|
Ashlee Nicole Simpson
Also Known As
Waco, Texas, U.S.
Ashlee went to Prairie Creek Elementary School and Richardson North Junior High in Texas.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Joe Truett Simpson (Former psychologist and now Baptist youth minister)
- Mother – Tina Ann (née Drew) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Jessica Simpson (Older Sister) (Singer, actress)
Ashlee’s manager is her father, Joe Simpson
Pop, pop rock
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Ashlee Simpson dated –
- Josh Henderson (2002-2003) – Ashlee dated actor Josh from January 2002 until mid-2003. Their relationship’s end was also featured on the premiere episode of the reality television show “The Ashlee Simpson Show”.
- Carson Daly (2003) – She dated briefly with actor Carson Daly from July to August 2003. They first met during Paul Schindler’s Central Park wedding in July 2003. Later in August, they were spotted kissing and holding hands.
- Gregory Smith (2003-2004) – Actor Gregory and Ashlee dated from November 2003 until February 2004.
- Tyler Hoechlin (2004) – The 6 ft tall actor Tyler Hoechlin dated Simpson in the first quarter of 2004.
- Nick Carter (2004) – She was rumored to be dating singer, dancer, and actor, Nick Carter, in 2004.
- Ryan Cabrera (2004-2005) – The musicians Ryan and Ashlee had fun dating each other for a year until early 2005.
- Wilmer Valderrama (2005) – During 2005, the two of these were rumored to be dating together. She also wrote a song titled “Boyfriend”, which was about her time with Wilmer. He also revealed during Howard Stern‘s show that they both are good friends and she is also very loud in bed.
- Braxton Olita (2005-2006) – Ashlee and Olita, a member of her backing band started dating towards the end of 2005. They also went on a 10-day Hawaii vacation. The duo separated in mid-2006.
- Pete Wentz (2006-2011) – American musician and bassist for the band “Fall Out Boy”, Pete Wentz started dating Ashlee in August of 2006. Though Ashlee denied her dating with Peter in the starting but later decided to take it public when she announced her engagement in April 2008 and soon on May 17, 2008, married him at her parents’ residence in Encino, California. She gave birth to a boy, named Bronx Mowgli Wentz (b. November 20, 2008). The couple separated in February 2011 and divorce was filed, which was finalized on November 22, 2011.
- Craig Owens (2011) – After separating from Peter, she was rumored to be dating musician Craig Owens for three months from April to June 2011.
- Vincent Piazza (2011-2012) – This time she was seen with Boardwalk Empire star Vincent Piazza getting cozy in June 2011. The relationship went pretty long until November 2012.
- Evan Ross (2013-Present) – On June 30, 2013, Ashlee commenced dating another actor Evan Ross. They turned their dating into engagement in January 2014. This relationship got even stronger after they married on August 30, 2014, at Evan Ross’s mother’s estate in Connecticut. In July 2015, the couple had their first child together, daughter Jagger Snow. In April 2020, the couple revealed that they were expecting their second child (Ashlee’s third) together. On October 29, 2020, she finally gave birth to the son Ziggy Blu.
Race / Ethnicity
- She had done a nose job in the past.
- She also had a chin job.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in several television commercials with her older sister Jessica. The list is as –
- Liquid Ice breath mints in 2004 (along with Jessica)
- Pizza Hut in 2004 (along with Jessica)
- HP Printers and Computers from 2004 to 2005. Ashlee is wearing an old 1800s dress during a party.
- Zeller’s department store in 2008.
She also appeared in ThermaSilk hair treatment‘s print adverts and later from 2006 to 2007 in Skechers Shoes print ads.
Ashlee is also the face of sports brand Reebok.
Best Known For
Being a younger sister of the famous singer, Jessica Simpson and her first single from “Pieces of Me” from her debut album Autobiography.
She released her debut studio album Autobiography via Geffen Records on July 20, 2004 in USA. It charted at #1 in Billboard 200 and was certified as 3× Platinum in USA, 2× Platinum in Canada and Gold in Britain.
She had a cameo role in the 2002 American comedy film The Hot Chick for her role as Monique.
First TV Show
In 2001, Ashlee guest-starred in the American television sitcom Malcolm in the Middle as a high school girl in episode #18 of the season titled “Reese Cooks”.
After giving birth to her son in November 2008, Ashlee lost around 50 pounds of baby weight. Celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza helped Ashlee to lose that stubborn baby weight. Ramona has made a fitness program called 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone program, which aims at mixing cardio and strength training workouts into one. The schedule is to be followed three times in a week for three months.
Ashlee is a foodie and so it was really tough to manage her eating habits. She also took the help of trainer Mike Alexander, who managed her schedule and motivated her while exercising in the gym. She did circuit training to keep her heart pump at a high rate.
Ashlee Simpson Favorite Things
- Hobby – Knitting
Source – People.com
Ashlee Simpson Facts
- While she was young, she suffered from anorexia.
- She started learning classical ballet at 3. Ashlee had attended School of American Ballet in New York City.
- She has a pet dog named Rigby Wentz.
- Ashlee describes her personality as “fiery and blunt”.
- She wears a bracelet, which she received from her older sister Jessica, inscribed “If you can dream it, you can become it.”
- She is a distant relative of Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the USA.
- She likes to wear cosmetics from the brand La Mer.
- She was on #18 on Maxim’s Hot 100 List of 2008.
- She was enrolled at 7 in the School of American Ballet. This made her become the youngest person ever to be enrolled in this school.