|Claudia Schiffer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1970|
Claudia Schiffer is a German model, actor, voice actor, director, and producer who gained popularity in the 1990s as one of the world’s most successful models. Over the years, she has graced the covers of more than 1000 magazine covers (including Elle France, Elle UK, Vogue China, Vogue Italy, Madame Figaro France, Elle Portugal, Elle Singapore, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine, Marie Claire Romania, Grazia Germany, Éva Hungary, Vogue Paris, V Magazine, Numéro Tokyo, and L’Officiel France) and this feat has gotten her listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. Also, she has worked with many brands and designers like Versace, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Balmain, Chloé, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Chanel, Gap, Bulgari, Prada, and Giorgio Armani. Moreover, Claudia Schiffer has also been cast in various films such as Love Actually, Richie Rich, Prêt-à-Porter, The Blackout, Chain of Fools, Zoolander, In Pursuit, Black and White, and Friends & Lovers.
Claudia Maria Schiffer
Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
She was popular at her high school due to her height. Unlike many other models, she completed her schooling/education and then pursued her career in modeling.
Model, Creative Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Heinz Schiffer (Lawyer) (Died in 2007)
- Mother – Gudrun Schiffer
- Siblings – Stefan Schiffer (Brother), Andreas (Brother), Ann Carolin (Sister)
Claudia is signed to these talent agencies –
- One Management – New York
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Artform – Tel Aviv
Her net worth has been $70 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Schiffer has dated –
- Richie Sambora – It was RUMORed that Claudia once had an encounter with American singer-songwriter Richie Sambora.
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (1992) – There were RUMORs that she had an affair with Albert II, Prince of Monaco in the year 1992.
- Peter Gabriel (1993) – She had a short-termed romance with English musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and activist Peter Gabriel from July 1993 to September 1993.
- David Copperfield (1993-1999) – She started dating magician David Copperfield in November 1993, when they met during David’s show in Germany. The duo got engaged in 1994 and were an item up to 1999. During this time, she also acted as a special guest assistant in his shows. They split up in 1999.
- Bruce Hoeksema (1999) – She briefly dated designer Bruce Hoeksema in 1999.
- Tim Jefferies (1999-2000) – From 1999 to November 2000, she was romantically linked to a Britisher, who is an art dealer and Green Shield Stamp heir Tim Jefferies.
- Matthew Vaughn (2000-Present) – In November 2000, Claudia commenced dating British film director Matthew Vaughn. She married him on May 25, 2002. The couple has three children – son Caspar Matthew de Vere (b. January 30, 2003), and daughters Clementine Poppy (b. November 11, 2004) and Cosima Violet (b. May 14, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
Claudia Schiffer is of German descent.
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Claudia has appeared in many advertising campaigns of brands like Accessorize, Airfield, Alberta Ferretti fragrance, Alma Couture, Apriori, Airfield, Atelier Versace, Balmain, Bendon, Bergdorf Goodman, Betty Barclay, Blumarine, Bvlgari, Byblos, Caro Cuore, Carrera y Carrera, Cashmere, Chanel, Chanel Cruise, Chaumet perfume, Chloé, Christ Jewellery, Christian Dior, Citroën, Club Med, Coccapani, Cue Design, D&G ‘Anthology’ fragrance, Dillards, Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Perignon, Ebel Watches, El Corte Ingles, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fanta, Fendi, Ferragamo, Phillips, GAP, Genny, Gianfranco Ferre, Gianni Versace Couture, Giorgio Armani, Gottex, Guess?, GV Jeans, Helmut Lang, Hennes & Mauritz, IBlues, Iceberg, Il Marchese Coccapani, Istante, Jacobs Café, Janet Frazer, Jil Sander, Jones New York, Joop, Junko Shimada, Karl Lagerfeld, Katharine Hamnett, Kenar, Kenzo, Kérastase, Lagerfeld ‘Photo’ parfum, La Redoute, Lalique perfume, Laura Biagiotti, Leonard, Le Gi, Liverpool, Liz Claiborne, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, L’Oreal, Lord and Taylor, MAC, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Marks and Spencer, Max Mara, Melissa, Michael Kors, Monnari, Neiman Marcus, Newport Jeans, Oscar de la Renta, Otto, Paule Ka, Peek & Cloppenburg, PennyBlack, Pepsi, Porcelanosa, Ports International, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, River Island, Rochas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Scherrer, Soviet jeans, Spiegel, Strenesse Gabriele Strehle, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, Ultimall, Umberto Ginocchietti, Valentino, Versace, Vichy, Victoria’s Secret, Vis a Vis, Victorio Lucchino, Wella, X-O-X-O, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zeki Triko.
Best Known For
Working as a model since 1989 in the fashion industry.
Claudia appeared in the 1994 American live-action children’s film Richie Rich as a cameo appearance (she did the role of an aerobics instructor).
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter Fashion Show in 1990 where she walked the ramp for Chanel.
Regarding fitness, she relies on vegetable milk, fruits, water, and exercise to look good. She doesn’t do strenuous exercises, but a walk makes her feel good and yoga relieves her stress.
To make her skin look good, she drinks at least 1 liter of water and lots of peppermint tea.
Claudia Schiffer Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Fashion Designer – Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Isabel Marant
- Accessory – Anything from Kara Ross or Monica Vinader
- Color – Green
- Scent – Eau Sauvage by Dior
- Face Wash – L’Oréal Paris Triple Active Re-Nourish Cleansing Milk
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal True Match Blusher in Old Rose, L’Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara (for eyelashes), L’Orésl Color Riche in Rose Tendre (Lipstick)
- Architect – Zaha Hadid
- Cocktail – Bellini
- Interior Decorator – Veere Grenney
- Destination – Megève, in the French Alps (for skiing)
- Discovery – Kamut bread and pasta
- Hotel – North Island in Seychelles
- Luggage – Chanel’s handheld luggage
- Writers – Erich Kästner, Matthew Vaughn (Her husband)
- Hotel – Amanpuri resorts in Phuket
- Film – Kick-Ass (2010)
- Artists – Andy Warhol, Candida Höfer, Ed Ruscha, Gerhard Richter, Louise Bourgeois
- Coffee Shop – Starbucks’ frappuccinos
- Beach – Any in Barbuda
- Restaurant – Nobu in London, and L’Ami Louis in Paris
- Earrings – Pair of diamond studs (which she received from her husband)
Source – IMDb, Harper’sBazaar.com, Stylist.co.uk
Claudia Schiffer Facts
- Schiffer also has her wax statue in Grévin Museum in Paris.
- Claudia has been featured in the music video “Say It Isn’t So” by Bon Jovi.
- She got her ears pierced at the age of 35, which was done for the Autumn / Winter 2006 Accessorize advertising campaign.
- She brought to life the character of Carol in the 2003 Christmas-themed romantic comedy-drama film Love Actually, starring Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley, Martine McCutcheon, Bill Nighy, and Rowan Atkinson.
- During Paris Fashion Week in March 2011, Claudia launched her eponymous cashmere collection. She also serves as the creative director of the brand.
- She is Karl Lagerfeld‘s favorite model.
- Schiffer used to feel shy in school due to her towering height.
- Claudia is fluent in English, German, and French language.
- She wanted to be a lawyer, just like her dad.
- She describes her personal style as “Understated chic.”
- Claudia was discovered at the age of 17 by Michel Levaton (owner of Metropolitan Model Agency) in a nightclub in Düsseldorf (where she was celebrating her friend’s birthday). This is when she dropped the idea to become a lawyer.
- She has appeared on more than 700 magazine covers, which is a record.
- She has released a series of fitness videos called “Claudia Schiffer’s Perfectly Fit” for legs, arms, buns, abs, etc.
Claudia is the most beautiful woman in the world.