|Kit Keenan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1999|
Kit Keenan is an American television personality and socialite who is widely recognized as the daughter of Cynthia Rowley having co-hosted a podcast with her mother on Spotify named Ageless. She gained further popularity after she began to participate as a contestant on the 25th season of the dating and relationship reality TV series The Bachelor in 2021. Kit has appeared in a number of films such as Random Acts of Violence (2012) in which she played the role of Balloon Girl #2. She has been known on Instagram for her photographs including her stylish selfies, having amassed more than 227k followers on the platform.
Kit Clementine Keenan
New York City, New York, United States
She has attended New York University. An aspiring filmmaker, she has also studied at the USC School of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles, California.
Television Personality, Socialite
- Father – Bill Keenan (Interior Designer)
- Mother – Cynthia Rowley (Fashion Designer)
- Others – Gigi (Younger Half-Sister)
She is represented by Ponte Firm.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent cheekbones
- Dreamy eyes
- Her RBF
Kit Keenan Favorite Things
- Hobby – Cooking having loved to spend her free time in the kitchen experimenting with a variety of recipes and trying out new foods
- Pastime – Working out by going to the gym or doing home workouts always having tried to find ways to include exercise in her regular routine, Doing activities like hiking having been a very active person
- Passion – Surfing having been very adventurous by nature and being able to even surf in high heels
Source – TV Over Mind
Kit Keenan Facts
- In the podcast Ageless, she and her mother have discussed fashion, business, wellness, as well as motherhood.
- When she joined The Bachelor at the age of only 21, she was the youngest woman in the house, being 7 years younger than the male lead in the franchise Matt James.
- Kit loves fashion and has been noted to have a great sense of style, that has not come as a surprise given that her mother is a well-known fashion designer based in New York City, who has her own clothing line with her designs being frequently featured at the New York Fashion Week.
- Kit has enjoyed switching up her style instead of sticking to just one look. She has affirmed her style to be very garden fairy or pink princess most of the time but that her 12-year-old boy alter ego comes out too at times, who just wants to put on boxer shorts and lookup resale websites for vintage skate T-shirts. She has added that she has considered it important to maintain balance and mix it up.
Featured Image by Kit Clementine Keenan / Instagram