|Andi Dorfman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1987|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Andi Dorfman is an American television personality, author, and attorney who is best known for her appearance as a contestant on The Bachelor in 2014 and as the lead in The Bachelorette. In the past, she also a published book titled It’s Not Okay, which explained her relationship and breakup with Josh Murray. Andi is also popular on several social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 1 million followers.
Andy Smith Dorfman
Andi, dark horse
Born Place / Residence
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
In 2009, she graduated from Louisiana State University (LSU). Later, in 2012, she received a J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law in North Carolina. She passed the bar examination in 2012.
Dorfman is an alumna of Phi Mu Fraternity, a Panhellenic sorority of LSU.
Attorney (Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia), TV personality
- Father – Hy Lewis Dorfman
- Mother – Patti Smith Dorfman
- Siblings – Rachel Dorfman (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andi Dorfman dated –
- John Busing (2009-2013) – From 2009 to 2013, Andi was romantically linked to the American football player, John Busing.
- Juan Pablo Galavis (2014) – She appeared in Juan Pablo’s show The Bachelor and dated him on-screen as well as off-screen in early 2014 (January to March).
- Josh Murray (2014-2015) – She started dating Josh Murray, football quarterback Aaron Murray’s older brother in March 2014. They got engaged on May 9, 2014, and split early, the following year in January 2015.
- Sam Hunt (2015) – In June 2015, she reportedly had a fling with musician Sam Hunt after the 2015 Country Music Awards Festival.
- Bennett Jordan – Rumor
- Blaine Hart – Andi’s relationship with Blaine Hart first came into the spotlight in 2021 after she posted a picture with him on her Instagram. The couple got engaged in March 2022. They got married in a romantic Italian wedding on May 31, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Being on Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor. She walked in the ninth episode of the show.
First TV Show
She first appeared in season 18 of the reality television dating game show The Bachelor, where bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis was searching for his soul mate. Andi was a contestant on the show broadcast in 2007.
Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling, Tom Brady (American football player)
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she has a svelte figure and has a sweet tooth.
Andi Dorfman Favorite Things
- TV Show – Scandal
- Sports – Tennis, golf
- Sports Team – Atlanta Braves
- Restaurants – 10 Degrees South, Aria, Tomo Japanese Restaurant, Café Intermezzo
Source – ABC.Go.com, ModernLuxury.com
Andi Dorfman Facts
- She starred in the tenth season of The Bachelorette.
- Andi became the first attorney after appearing in The Bachelorette.
- Her hobbies include spending happy hours with girlfriends, going to the lake, and shopping.
- If given a chance to become someone else’s for a day, she would choose Kate Middleton so that she could know how it feels like to be Duchess of Cambridge.
- The first thing Andi always notices about the other person is the face.
- According to Dorfman, her ideal date would be dinner at a hip restaurant followed by dessert at Café Intermezzo.
- Once, she flew halfway across the country to surprise a guy on his birthday. This is the most courageous thing, she has ever done.
- She likes a guy, who is confident, athletic, funny, and should also know how to change a light bulb.
- She was raised in Atlanta learning how to hunt and fish.
- She is very bad at singing.
- She has a sweet tooth.
- In July 2014, she was speculated to be pregnant. But, Andi denied such rumors.
- Andi is best friends with The Bachelor Season 18 alum Kelly Travis.
- “Feisty, loyal, and considerate” are the words, she uses to describe herself.
- She eats too much and says she can eat much more than anyone else at the table.
- She gets the most compliments for her face.
- She was paid a sum of $50,000 for appearing on The Bachelorette.
119-20 pounds is healthy for a female 5’5″ and below as well as the measurements 36-25-35 and a dress size 4-6, which makes her more fit and athletic versus slim.