Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
Tom Terrific, California Cool
San Mateo, California, USA
Tom Brady went to the Junípero Serra High School in San Mateo. He graduated from high school in 1995 at the iconic St. Mary’s Cathedral.
He started his formal football education at the football camp organized by College of San Mateo.
To get himself head start in getting selected by varsity coaches, he made highlight tapes and sent it to universities, he was interested in. He was subsequently selected by the University of Michigan after impressing Michigan assistant Bill Harris.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Thomas Brady, Sr.
- Mother – Galynn Patricia
- Siblings – Nancy Brady (Sister), Julie Brady (Sister), Maureen Brady (Sister)
Tom Brady is represented by Will McDonough.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Brady dated –
- Britney Spears (2002) – Tom Brady allegedly went for couple of dates with singer Britney Spears in 2002. They were pictured out and about by press but neither of them ever confirmed their relationship.
- Layla Roberts (July 2002) – Tom had a very short lived fling with the busty model Layla Roberts, who was named Playboy’s playmate of the year 1997.
- Tara Reid (September 2002 – October 2002) – Actress Tara Reid publicly expressed her interest in going out with Tom in April 2002. Tom subsequently decided to give it a try and they dated for around one month before he decided in October 2002 that it wasn’t something he wanted to pursue.
- Bridget Moynahan (2004-2006) – Tom started going out with actress Bridget after having met at a mutual friend’s party. They went out for two years before calling quits by the end of 2006. However, by the time they decided to separate, Bridget was three months pregnant with Brady’s child. To his credit, Tom was there for the birth of his son, who was named John Edward Thomas Moynahan (b. August 2007).
- Gisele Bündchen (2006-Present) – Brady met his wife Gisele on a blind date. Although Gisele knew at the first date that Brady was the one for her, she thought about leaving him after finding that his ex was pregnant with his child. However, they managed to sail past stormy start and got married in February 2009 in a small catholic ceremony. Their son Benjamin was born in 2009 and their daughter Vivian Lake Brady was born in December 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he is of Irish descent, whereas he has Swedish, Polish and Norwegian ancestry on his mom’s side.
- Tall and muscular stature
- Blue eyes
Tom Brady’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 37 in or 94 cm
Tom Brady has signed endorsement deals with leading brands such as Under Armour, Ugg, Movado Watches, and Glaceau Smartwater.
Best Known For
- Being one of the finest quarterbacks
- Involvement in the deflategate controversy
As an actor, his first appearance in a film came in comedy flick Stuck on You in 2003 as Computer Geek #1.
First TV Show
Tom’s first appeared in the animated show Family Guy in 2006 as Tom Brady in a single episode.
Tom Brady is a big fan of the muscle pliability concept. Basically, he believes that the muscles should be kept long and soft to get best results in any sports. So, due to this reason, he abstains from lifting too much of weight. Instead, he opts to focus on doing what he has to do on the field and that is dropping and throwing.
He also follows a bit weird diet plan, which received some stern criticism from experts including Men’s Health magazine in an article by Ph.D nutritionist. Basically, he avoids eating fruits, tomatoes, eggplant, white flour, white sugar and iodized salt.
Tom Brady Favorite Things
- Food – Pancakes
- Music – What’s up (By 4 Non Blondes)
Tom Brady Facts
- In high school, Tom Brady was an excellent baseball player and excelled as left handed hitting catcher.
- He was drafted by Montreal Expos in the 18th round of the 1995 MLB Draft. But, he decided to focus on football.
- During his time with New England Patriots (until 2016), he lead his team to six trips to the Super Bowl, winning four titles. This is a record for a quarterback.
- By the time he finished his high school, he had won All-Far West and All-State honors for his performances on the field along with being his team’s most valuable player.
- In 2012, his high school decided to name the school football stadium as the Brady Family Stadium.
- In 2003, he was named in the Junipero Serra High School Hall of Fame for his immense achievements on the field.
- In 2010, he achieved the distinction of being the only player to be unanimously selected as MVP since 1986.
- In 2010 season, he created the record for completing the most consecutive passes without interception by completing 358 passes.
- Brady holds the record for being the first quarterback to reach 50 touchdowns with his throws in a single season.
- As a starting quarterback, he has won the most number of playoff games (22) and also holds the record for winning the most number of consecutive matches (10).
- Overall in the playoff games, he holds the record for most passing yards (7,957) and most passes attempted (1,085) and completed (683).
- In 2007, he helped Patriots to the first undefeated regular season in their history since the season format was changed to include 16 games.
- He holds the record for the best touchdown to interception ratio (9:1) for any player who has played the complete season.
- You can connect with Tom Brady on Facebook.