|Jared Goff Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1994|
Jared Goff is an American professional football player, who has represented as a quarterback, the Los Angeles Rams (2016–present), in the NFL (National Football League). In 2017, he had helped the franchise achieve their first winning season in 14 years and their first playoff appearance in 13 years. A year later, he had led the Rams to a place in the Super Bowl (NFL‘s annual championship game), the team’s first such performance since 2001. He was selected for the Pro Bowl, NFL‘s ‘All-Star Game’, in both 2017 and 2018.
Jared Thomas Goff
Goff’s Gift to Ramkind
San Rafael, Marin County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jared had graduated, in 2012, from the Marin Catholic High School in Marin County, California. He had then joined the University of California, Berkeley in 2013, majoring in sociology.
From 2013 to 2015, he had represented their California Golden Bears football team before deciding to forgo his senior season to enter the 2016 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Jerry Goff (Former Professional Baseball Player)
- Mother – Nancy Goff
- Siblings – Jack Goff (Older Brother), Lauren Goff (Older Sister)
16 – Los Angeles Rams
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
101 kg or 222.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jared has dated –
- Christen Harper (2019–Present) – Jared started dating model Christen Harper in 2019. The couple got engaged on June 16, 2022, after dating for more than 3 years.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Jared Goff Facts
- Jared, in his childhood, was a massive fan of the football team San Francisco 49ers. He has worn the number 16 jersey in his professional career as a tribute to the team’s iconic quarterback Joe Montana.
- Playing football for Marin Catholic High School, he had thrown for 7,687 yards and 93 touchdowns with 18 interceptions during 3 varsity seasons for teams that posted an impressive 39–4 overall win-loss record. He had led them to a state title game, one North Coast Section (NCS) crown, 3 NCS playoff appearances, and 3 MCAL championships.
- He has suffered, for the longest time, with an enzyme deficiency that prevents the body from breaking down proteins. In addition to the other difficulties that this deficiency causes him, it also makes his body unable to process or digest red meat.
- Due to his stellar high school performances, he had received football scholarship offers from several institutions including Boise State University, California State University, Fresno, and Washington State University. He eventually chose to attend the University of California, Berkeley, where he became the first true freshman quarterback in the university’s history to start a season opener.
- For the university team, the California Golden Bears, for whom he played from 2013 to 2015, he had set 26 team records. These had included passing yards (12,220), passing yards per game (329.7), touchdown passes (96), passing attempts (1,569), and total plays (1,739).
- In 2019, he had launched a clothing line called JG16.
- In September 2019, he had set franchise records for both ‘most completed passes in a single game’ (45) and ‘most pass attempts in a single game’ (68).
- In March 2020, he had raised and donated USD 250k to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank to aid their fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
Featured Image by Jared Goff / Instagram