|Debina Bonnerjee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1983|
Debina Bonnerjee is an Indian actress and dancer who gained popularity by playing the role of Sita in the 2008 mythological television series Ramayan. Over the years, she has appeared in many other shows and movies which include Chidiya Ghar, Dr. Madhumati On Duty, Yam Hain Hum, Santoshi Maa, Khamoshiyan, Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga, Indian Babu, and Vish: A Poisonous Story.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Ashok Bonnerjee
- Mother – Sabree Bonnerjee
- Sibling – Amitava Bonnerjee (Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Debina Bonnerjee has dated –
- Gurmeet Choudhary (2008-Present) – She started dating fellow actor Gurmeet Choudhary in 2008, as they co-starred in Ramayan. Later, in 2010, the duo got engaged and eventually married on February 15, 2011. They have adopted 2 daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
Debina Bonnerjee is of Bengali descent.
- Pierced ears
- Charming smile
She has done endorsement work for brands like Maybelline New York, OZiva, and Mamaearth.
Debina Bonnerjee Facts
- She was raised in a middle-class, traditional, and reserved household.
- From 2011 to 2014, Debina Bonnerjee brought to life the character of Mayuri Gomukh Narayan, Gowmukh’s wife, on Sony SAB’s comedy-drama show, Chidiya Ghar.
- She made a guest appearance as Simran in the 2015 romantic horror film, Khamoshiyan, starring Gurmeet Choudhary, Ali Fazal, and Sapna Pabbi.
- In 2016, she appeared as Kiku Sharda’s wife in the Hindi stand-up comedy and talk show, The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Debina Bonnerjee has also been a part of a number of reality shows including Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, Pati Patni Aur Woh, Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout, Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi Ki, Nach Baliye 6, and others.
- She joined YouTube with her channel “Debina Decodes” on March 23, 2018, and it has garnered more than 800k subscribers.
- She has played the role of Mallika/Parveena in the fantasy romantic action drama television series, Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga.
- Apart from acting, Debina Bonnerjee enjoys working out, traveling, dancing, reading, singing, cooking, and eating.
- She has also accumulated an impressive fan base of more than a million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Debina Bonnerjee / Instagram