|Blaine Hart Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Year of Birth||1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Blaine Hart is an American realtor, actor, and writer known for being the husband of Andi Dorfman. However, he has also built a name for himself with his work in Freezer Burn: The Invasion of Laxdale (2008), The Messengers (2007), and Summer of the Monkeys (1998).
Blaine Hart was born in 1986.
South Carolina, United States
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
From 2005 to 2008, Blaine attended Furman University graduating from there with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), in Business Administration and Management.
- Others – Hy Lewis Dorfman (Father-In-Law), Patti Smith Dorfman (Mother-In-Law), Rachel Dorfman (Sister-In-Law)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 cm
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blaine has dated –
- Andi Dorfman – Attorney and television personality Andi Dorfman and Blaine Hart’s relationship first came into the spotlight in 2021 after she posted a picture with him on her Instagram. The couple got engaged in March 2022. They got married in a romantic Italian wedding on May 31, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- His towering physical appearance
- Brushed up hairstyle
Blaine Hart Facts
- He was raised in Anderson, South Carolina.
- While attending Furman University, Blaine played baseball.
- Blaine made his debut feature film appearance as Spence in Decoy in 1995. Later, in 2002, he was cast in his first TV show titled Body & Soul playing the character of Dr. Bowers.
- As of October 2023, Blaine had been dealing with commercial real estate and was appointed as the senior vice president of CBRE Group Inc.
- He closely supports the United Way of Greenville County charity.
Featured Image By Blaine Hart / Instagram